Not Much of a Romance(GerardWay/MCRFanfic)

*Warning Bad Grammer! I really need to eadit the begening!*

"Cassie sweetie can you wait outside for me?"my mom says to me. "Um yeah okay."I say walking out of the room.I sit in the waiting area at the doctors.Yeah your properly wondering what I'm doing here.It has to do something about my health but I never pay attention.My mom comes out with my new medication.Okay lets go."My mom says coming out of the room.We get in the car,I can tell something was wrong.Like she wanted to scream and cry.I feel bad because I know its about me.I wish I could rewind that day.

**-FlashBack-**

Blood was running out of my arm,I was getting dizzy form the loss of blood.I black out and wake up in a white room.My head was in pain and my arms were sore.Looking around and seeing my mom in tears.

**-End of Flashback-**

After that i had an emotion problem and had to be in rehab.Which my mom is taking me to."where here."she tells me."Thanks"I say."Love you" shes says giving me a kiss on the forehead."Love you too mom"I say closing the door.

I walk myself in the building checking myself in.The lady in the front desk gives me a greeting smile.I walk to my room to find my room mate watching t.v."Hello there Cassie how was it?" she says looking up form the t.v."fine I guess."I say sitting on my bed."My room mate Anna is a lot older then me.She is a sweet old lady.That I care about a lot."Did you hear about the new guy coming tomorrow?"she says getting ready for bed."Um no I haven't wants his reason?" I say changing to my pj's,and yes i change in the same room as her."A emotion problem that's all the nurse told me." "oh" I say getting in my bed.Anna tells me a story of her teenage life and, how she fell in love.She tells me someday I will find someone to love me like that.I slowly falling asleep hoping for that to happen and,for no night mars.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this was not really that good but the next chapter will have Gerard.So yeah if anyone is reading this please tell me what you think?That would be nice.Have a wonder full day,rock on lovely people!!!