Um Hi ?

(Dream)Cassie's POV.

"This is all my fault."I scream out crying."Cassie its okay hon."Dad?Is that you?' "Yes sweetie its me shh,everything going to be okay."

I wake up from the sound of Anna talking in her sleep.Its 7:32am 'well breakfast is up'I say to myself.I hop in the shower.I look down at my arms,to notice all the scars.I come out of the shower in the need to cutting to get rid of that memory.I put on black jeans and plain black shirt with a black hoodie.Yup i sure wear a lot of black.I walk out to the cafeteria to serve my self fruit loops.While eating i listen to the song 'Ghost of You'by My Chemical Romance.Sarah one of the workers here came up to me with a man that has on sunglasses and a beanie.

"Cassie will you be a dear and show our new comer around and explain whats done here?"She says patting the stagers back."um yeah sure."I say eating my food."OK thanks Cass!"Then she was off.Then man takes a seat in front of me.We had a award salience.

"So um hi?" I say trying to make him look at me."hey."that's all he said to me."So what are you listening to too"? he asked looking up at me,but still in disguise."Oh well the song just ended but is was the ghost of you by My Chemical Romance."I say taking off my earphones."Yeah they rock,do you think any of them are cute?'he says raising his eyebrow."Um yeah I guess?I'm going to throw this away so we can leave ok?"Me getting up from the table."Yeah okay"he says grinning at me,Yeah this guy is weird.

*(Gerards POV)*

After Mikey drop me off here.This lady named Sarah took me to the cafeteria.Then takes me to walk up to this girl who was eating fruit loops.She was beautiful,she had medium brown hair.With white pale skin.So nice her sitting there eating and listening to music,but she looks really sad.I should act flirty to cheer her up.Sarah asked her to show me around,when she left me and Cassie i found out her name.We started talking and yes she likes My Chemical Romance,which I'm the lead singer of.