Will it Work?

*(Gerard's P.O.V)

Talking to Cassie I notice how sad she is.Just by talking about her drawing of her and her dad showed that she missed him a lot.She hasn't really told me what happen to him,but i hope she will tell me someday.While thinking about that i got a plan to maybe help her.Okay so shes a big fan of my band so she must have a crush on me?Right...?Okay well maybe if i pretend to have strong feelings for her then maybe she will be happy and be better.I know no one should go threw that kind of pain.Yeah that's my plan ugh now I have to write so shit in this jornal thing.

June,27

Hey,this is Gerard and I have to write in this thing and talk about life and shit.So first of all I got here because I try ed to kill my self but failed as u can see.My grandma died 3 weeks ago and my girlfriend dump me.So that's just great, so now I'm here.I met this girl name Cassie shes cool i guess my first friend.I made a plan to like her get her happy maybe make me her boyfriend then she will be better.Then when I get out of here we will have to break up so its good for me and her.Do you agree?So that's all I have to say for now.

*(Cassie's P.O.V)

~*Jornal*~

June,27

Dear Jornal,This is a new guy here.His name is Gerard Way yeah i know from MCR.At first this guy was a jerk to me,but after talking hes really nice.It seems like he cares he really listens to me.I don't know if I'm starting to have feelings for this guy or something,but I really like being with him.I'm off for the day just being me I guess.Bye for now.

I get up and head off to the door.Maybe i should look for Gerard.Nah that would be creepy.I walk around the garden i love being here.Its big and beautiful and all I do here is sit watch time fly and of course listening to music. I put on the song 'Headfirst Halos'by MCR.I close my eyes humming to the song.When i feel someone come and sit with me.I open my eyes to see his handsome face looking at me.

"Well Hello There"I say giving him a wave

He smiles and hands me a paper. I open it,it shows a drawing that has a comic book theme to it.

"Do you like it?Ive been working on it for a while"

"This is awesome your really talented Gerard" I fold up the paper and hand it to him.He puts it in his pocket then clears his throat.

"I'm not trying to rush or anything but..."

He didn't even continue what he was saying he just kissed me.I got to say it was amazing.For one reason cuz Ive never kissed a guy before.I don't know what you spouse to feel.I had butterfly's running around in my stomach.His lips where soft,he slowly touch my cheek with his hand.That feeling was like i was shock by electric.He soon pulled away looking in my eyes.We both just smiled at each other.

"I'm sorry properly should ask to kiss you before I do."He says looking down.

I blush a little"That's okay its not everyday I get kissed by anybody.He chuckles,then we both look up staring at the sky.Just thinking...What just happen?

"I Kissed you"Gerard says you can tell he was smiling

"Oh did I just say that out loud?Wow im stupid.I say blushing

"Can I ask you something?"he says moving his head to me

"Yeah anything"I say looking at the sky.

"Why...why do you cut yourself,What happen to your dad?"

I look down, I really just wanted to cry.I haven't really told anyone what really happen.

"Its a long story..'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for reading sweet dreams lovely people!!!