Mikes.!

(Cassie's POV)

These past 2 weeks Gerard been acting 'flirty',but I don't get why.Ive been more open to Gerard and told him everything about me.I feel like he cares,but does he really? He makes me happy and you know that feeling about those butterflies and stuff?Well yeah I feel like that,his smile that brighten my day his laugh that melts my heart.His art speaks to me hes truly amazing...What the heck did I just say that?Wow Cassie your really falling for him.

(Gerards POV)

Its been 2 weeks that Ive started my plan.I notice shes open up to me so much.I don't really have strong feelings for her but that kiss was different,good different.The best i ever had.Shes so kind and caring to others..She use to have this happy life before this.No girl should be going threw that pain,Shes beautiful-wait no Gerard you cant think that.Shes 18 and I'm 26 and I cant be in love with her-I'm not.

I think today i should stay away from Cassie and call up Mikey,tell him to come over.

(M)"Yeellow?"

(G)"Mikes its me Gerard,can you come and visit me?"

(M)"Yeah gee,be right over.

(G)"yeah sure Mikes see you in a bit"

(M)"OKAY bye!"

I"m cool about talking to Mikey about my problems,cause i know hes always there for me.Minutes later there was a knock at my door it was Mikey.He gave me hug and sat on the couch."So....How is it here?"Mikey says looking around.

"Fine everything is fine"i take a seat on the bed."what are you hiding Gee?"Mikey looks worried. gets up and goes the the nightstand,"oh whats this,a love letter?" he opens up the drawing that Cassie made one time.

"Who's Cassie,is she your girlfriend,oh she sounds hot. Tell me Gerard!"Mikey yells dramatically

"Okay! fine...ugh...Well shes a girl i met,and we have a lot in common.Shes here cuz shes a cutter.It kills me you know?I cant stand that.So I'm acting like i have feelings for her to make her happy.But the problem is I think shes falling for me.What happens if its true i don't want to hurt her more."I felt really bad now.

"What!How can you do that to her?wait,how old is she?"Mikey asked

"Umm.."I didn't want to say i know he will flip."18!"I cough to see if he understood me."What the hell Gee?!"Mikes sounded mad.

Mikey looks like hes thinking really hard"Gee what happens if shes in love with you?"Mikey asked"I don't know Mikes,What should I do?"

"Well you should start by telling her the truth."Mikey said softly nod,and they gave me a smile."So um the band?Mikey poped the question.

"Yeah what about it?"I asked "well when are we making a new album,have you wrote any songs?"

"Right"Isay scratching the back of my head.

"We need to be on tour for are new album next year song you better get writing! Mikey says getting up and walking out the door. great I'm alone, better get in my zone of writing.

_----------------------------------------------------_

Its getting late and i have an idea for our next album.'The Black Parade' my best idea...I'm going To chop off my hair and dye it white so i can look like a ill person.I already wrote 5 songs which is

Dead,Welcome to the black parade,house of wolves,mama,and this is how i disappear.Yeah so far so great.Then I start thinking what happened to Cassie today?.

I got up and walked down the hallways,no one didnt care if I was out of my room.I knock at the door,getting a little nervous.She opened the door giving me a confused look.

"Um.hey Gerard what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see whats up because i didn't see you all day,do you want to come to my room so we can talk?"

"Yeah sounds great." we walk down to my room and we sit on the couch.Talking bout life,I start to think shes not that bad.Yeah I would date her.The way she thinks i agree to everything,I get so lost in her words that she looks and me puzzled.

"whats up Gee?"she asked moving my shoulder.

I snap out of my thoughts "Oh nothing"Isay

"Oh..."She looks down like she wanted me to say something more.I lift her chin to meet my face.I slowy lean while she does the same.Then are lips meet,here goes that feeling that i cant explain.we pull apart then we lay down with her head on my chest.With me humming a song tune..Trying to find words but then lights were off for the both of us.

_**********************************_

Thank you for reading I want to say thank you to desi_pink cause shes helped me and shes awesome! haha rock on...!