ugh..you!

(Cassie's P.O.V)*

I wonder why this guy is dressed like that?Asking my self.We walk around the hallways,when I began to talk."So whats up with the sunglasses?" looking at him."Cuz you will freak out if you knew who I am."

"What?Why?You cant hide forever."I say stopping in front of him. He takes off his sunglasses and beanie,reviling a pair of beautiful hazel green eyes.His raven black hair hair that fell perfectly in place.I reorganize his face from somewhere.My eyes widen when I notice hes Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.He was just standing there smirking at me. "Your Gerard Way the lead singer of My chemical romance,right?I say looking at him.

He smiles and says "yeah I am".

"Cool" I say looking down.I mean what would I say,I'm not going to go all fan girl on him.

"Cool? That's it? I bet your dying to kiss me or something."He says being all sassy with me.

"What?Why would I want to kiss you!" i say shouting.

Because I'm Gerard f*kin Way!"he says all pissed off.Wow did he really just go there?

"You conceited little twat!Your just another dumb rock star,are you?! I say screaming and running off.Man he was a jerk! I can hear him yelling my name and saying sorry,But I can care less hes not the only one who had hurt me.

I run to a hidden spot in the graden,no one knows I come here and I want to keep it that way.I lay down and listen to 'Nine in the afternoon' by Panic at the disco,to help me cool down.

*(Gerard's P.O.V)*

 She ran off,I yelled her name and yelling sorry but she ignored me.Nice going Gerard You just lost you first friend.I walked to my room and unpacked my stuff.When I was done with that I flipped on my TV and dozed off a bit...

*(Cassies P.O.V)*

I wake up with a pain in my pocket.I forgot I left my blade in there.Its my only one and I had to be care full that no one knows i have one.I take a look at my ipod.Wow 1:18 already?I have art therapy at 1:30.I wipe of the Grass and walk to my class.While waking to class Sarah comes up to me.

"So that Gerard dude"?she says giving me a wink.

"Ugh..that twat"I sy rooling my eyes.

"Come on he cant be that bad" she says nudging me

"Not that bad,oh please.."

"What did he do?"

"Oh nothing... I got to head to class talk to you later!" I say walking away fast.

*(Gerard's P.O.V.)*

I wake up from my nap to see my face on the news the head line was 'Mr.Way having ups and downs?' Ugh...I switch the channel.Then a knocking on my door.

"Hey Gerard I'm hear to walk you to class." it was that one Sarah girl.

"I have to take a class?"

"Oh don't worry its a art therapy class,it will be nice"she says giving me a smile.

We walk out and I just had to ask about Cassie.

"So Cassie what is she doing in this place?"

 "Oh well shes had a hard time keep it easy with her.She has a strong depression problem that misses up her health."

"So shes a cutter right?"

"yeah shes really nice once you get to know her.You should talk to her,i know you guys will end up being good friends."She says giving me a smile.

"Yeah I think I will".

*(Cassie's P.O.V.)

I walk to class and get my stuff ready.There only 3 people in my class so its nice.My teacher Ms.Smalls told us to draw a memory of the color blue.I take out my sketch pad and start drawing a time my dad took me to the beach.It was peace full.I love the way blue looked like in the ocean.I had a little day dream.Until Sarah walks in with oh great Gerard.He came and took a seat next to me.

"Hey I want to say im sorry for acting like that I know I was a twat,but can you please forgive me?"he says looking in my eyes.

I look down because I don't feel like talking to him.

"come on I can reallly use a friend" he says moving my arm.

I look up looking at his eyes.Just so nice eyes."Um ok sure."

He smiles and starts drawing.

At the end of class I was done.The picture was really nice.A good view of the ocean bay with a little girl and her father.

"Looks good"Gerard says to me.

"Thanks now lets go."We walk outside and he asked about my picture.I explained it to him about my dad and me.We had a nice talk I really enjoyed it.

_-_-_-__**********************_-_-_-_-

okay so let me know what you think Please?

OK cool Rock on !!!!!!