Chapter 3

Tonys POV.

I sat out side for a few minutes, then I called Gibbs.

   "Boss she's up" I start

Then I explain what had happened,

   "Ill be there" Gibbs told me

I hung up and just sat there.

I was thinking of Ziva and I undercover as married assassins, and how much I could tell we were right for each other. I should have told her before how much I loved and cared for her along time ago. Now I was almost to late.

   ''DiNozzo!" I get pulled out of my trance

Gibbs showed up, I glanced at the door, and stood up. Gibbs picked the lock, and we walked in. Ziva wasn't In her room, Gibbs pointed me to sit down, so I did. Gibbs walked towards the bathroom. He picked the lock again. I sat there not knowing what to say or do.

    Gibbs POV.

I walked in to the hospital bathroom, Ziva was sitting on the floor, scratching her arm, trying to bleed.

I sighed and sat down beside her, I grabbed her arm.

    "Stop" I calmly state

   "Gibbs!" She crys and leans on my shoulder. "I'm so weak, I deserve to die"

I love Ziva like my daughter, I care about her more than her real father ever did.

   "Ziva never say that again!" I tell her

   ''I'm so weak! Im crying!! I shouldn't be crying, I can't!!" She yells

She cried into my shirt again, she leaned against me. I put my arm around her, I just let her cry it out. That sometimes is the best thing to let someone do.

   "It's okay to show emotion" I reassure her

She continues crying I don't care, I would do this for anyone. Mostly my family.

    "It's okay, I'm here" I comfort her

I don't love her like I would have sex with Ziva, I love her like I loved, and always will love Kelly.

Just then my phone goes off, I pull it out of my pocket. Vance.

I hit end then I noticed that Ziva was asleep, making soft crying sounds still. I put my phone back in my pocket and picked Ziva up. I carried her to the bed in the other room. I laid her down and covered her up.

    "Love yah kid" I whispered then I kissed her forehead.

I looked at the chair, Tony was also fast asleep in the chair.

I laughed and smiled

    "Goodnight DiNozzo,my son" I joke as I turn off the light and walk out of the room.

I think of DiNozzo and McGee as my sons. I would do the same as I just did for Ziva for anyone of my "kids".