Chapter 16

Tonys POV

once we got to the crime scene i kept a watchful eye on my Ziva , i didn't want anyone to hurt her. i love her so much. this was just another dead marine, wooded park area, middle aged white man named Steven Hugh's the vic. the wittiness was Amanda Hellene, she found Steven when she was on her morning run. we took sketches, pictures, did interviews, same old same old. we did everything and cleaned up. the trip back to the office was very awkward with Gibbs.

"listen tony," Gibbs broke the silence in the car "Ziva is the closest thing i will ever have again as a daughter, and i know you love her and she loves you, i just don't want her to get hurt. i know you wont hurt her on purpose but just know you two are lucky to have each other and don't take it for granted "

"i wont Gibbs, i have always been scared of commitment but that was because i never had Ziva, she is my Shannon, Gibbs she my soul mate. i love her" i tell him

Gibbs nodded and then we drove back to ncis to get this case solved.

we beat McGee and Ziva back but i was worried because they left first and Ziva drove.....

Gibbs phone rang and he answered it

"where are you?" i hear Gibbs ask

"Dinozzo! track McGee's phone now!" he barked at me

i typed on the computer, my mind raced, why? wheres McGee and Ziva?

i got a location and we headed out. it was a apartment building but it shut down about 7 months ago.