Chapter 13

*the next morning*

Ziva's POV

Tony was annoying me and telling me to get up for the past fifteen minutes..

"If you don't get up I'm going to pour water on you!" Tony threatens from across the room.

"Ugh!" I wine

I slowly sat up and stared at tony, he gives me a devilish look and walk out of the door. I roll my eyes and drag myself up and to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I got some clothes on my way to the restroom I changed into the clean clothes, I brushed my hair and teeth, and I washed off my face and used the toilet. I then went down to meet up with Tony.

"How are you today?" Tony asked me when I met up with him

"Okay, tired mostly." I laughed "your making me get use to sleeping in later"

Then in my mind I remember that stupid horrible meeting today. Ugh. I don't want to go back, I'm never going to talk.

"Your meeting is in a hour, so we can eat and then go? Is that good with you?" Tony questions

I just nod a simple and selective 'yes'.

We "ate" which meant him eating, and I sneaking out of it. We cleaned up the dishes together and then left to the stupid meeting therapy thing GRR!

*at meeting*

"I'm coming with you today" Tony tells me as he parks the car,

"Really!?" I pipe up

He nods and takes my hand, I don't know if today is going to be easier or harder. We checked in and Angie called us in about five minutes later. We sat in those stupid red chairs and Angie in her green swerve chair. This whole thing is STUPID!

Angie tried to get me to talk about how the past two days have gone. I mostly ended up nodding.

"When did you began self harming?" she asks

My mouth went to answer the question,

"About- right after I got back from,...." I stopped right before the words Somalia or Saleem.

My eyes traced over to Tony, who has had his hand on my thigh this whole time.

"Back from...Somalia." I spit out finally

He took my hand and held it, I smiled this was easier than I though.

"Who held you in Somalia?" She asks me now
I took another deep breath

"If you say his name, you can get over him" Angie told me

"Saleem Ulman" I whispered

I bit my lip, I hate that name I hate him! I hate of what he has made me become,

"I hate Saleem Ulman" I said a little louder

"When was the last time you cut?".

"Yesterday" I answered

I looked down to my wrists,

"Why?" she questioned

I shrugged I didn't want to tell her I haven't been eating... But I know Tony will if I don't.

"Tell her Zi" Tony so perfect timing whispered in my ear.

I sighed and gave in

"I haven't been eating and Tony found out" I mumbled out.

These questions went on for the next fifteen minutes or so, them getting easier to answer with Tony there. The session ended and we left.

"You did wonderful Zi!" Tony told me in the car while still holding my hand.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you," I thanked him "for everything,"

"Your so welcome Zi," he responded "I love you"

The biggest smile was put on my mouth on my face. Tony held my hand the whole drive home.