Chapter 17

The whole car ride to this apartment building my mind couldn't calm down, I felt like crying, and DiNozzo men don't cry. As soon as we pulled up i ran up to the building and McGee was outside. McGee was okay, but he must have hit his head pretty hard.

"Tony I'm not kidding! Salem is alive!" McGee told me.

"McGee! shop playing these games there not funny!! wheres Ziva ??"

"Salem he took her! i was with her i would know!"

"Gibbs put a bullet hole in his head! remember? you were with us! YOU SAW HIM BLEED OUT AND DIE!"

"Both of you! shut up yelling isn't helping ANYONE!" Gibbs shouted at us

i knew Gibbs was Right, but i couldn't believe these things, Saleem was dead, he died, i know this is true. I walked to the back ally and sat down on a crate.

I felt tears, why would he be alive? how? i wiped my eyes and felt someone dear me. it was probably McGee here to make sure i was okay or gibbs to give me the reason for rule 12... but it wasn't either of them.

Ziva POV.

Me and McGee drove back from the crime scene and was about to get back but a car ran out into the road and stopped us. i got out of the car and started to yell at the guy.

Then i recognized who he was, i was scared for the first time in my life. Saleem Ulman. He smirked, grabbed me, and threw a black bag over my head.

"ziva!" i heard McGee yell and i heard gun shots exchanged.

I last thought of tony and what i was going to do with out him, and i hoped he would be okay, then i blacked out.