Chapter 5

Tonys POV.

I woke up with the love of my life in my arms. Wait.... Did we.. No we didn't. Okay that would be awkward in a hospital....

"Sir!?" I heard

I glanced towards the doorway, there was a doctor.

"Is everything okay?" He asks

I nod and stand up

"Sorry I fell asleep, with Ziva, we talked" I explain

He nods and walks out.

Ziva starts to move around, she looks towards me,

"Uh Tony," she mumbled

"Yes?" I ask

"I have another reason why I've been cutting." she begins

I walk back over to her and sit next to her

"Somalia" she simply states.

The worst parts of both our life's about four months ago. I put my hand up to her face.

"Oh Zi tell me everything." I tell her

She takes deep breathes and begins.

                Ziva's POV.

I take a few moments, when I have to think back to the whole situation it's 1000 times worse. i bite my lip.

          *flashback*

There I lay I'n a brick holding cell, Salem and his men outside there plotting what there going to do to me today. It has been a month since I left ncis. I gave up on trying to escape along time ago, in walked Salem. I backed up against the hard wall trying to get away and hide from him.

    "Salem please no" I practically beg him
He lets out his witch laugh and strokes my hair.

     "Oh Ziva" he chuckles out.

I bite lip, I knew what was coming next. Salem threw me to the wall, and started undressing me once again.

     *end of flashback*

I explained this to Tony

    "I have to go to the bathroom" I announce.

Then I dash to the little room, once I'm in there I lock the door. I frantically look for a razor or anything to cut with! Nothing!! Then I remembered I have alway hid a razor in my phone case. Tony was pounding on the door. The hospital doors are metal, he can't kick them in. I opened my phone case and picked up my razor. then I dragged it across my ugly, fat stomach about ten times. All those horrible thoughts slowly went away, I become calm. I threw my razor In my phone case and put it back together. I wiped the blood off and flushed. I walked out normal.

     "I'm not an idiot! I know what you did!" Tony stated

I held out my wrist which were still covered from the other day.  I razed my eyebrows with a I-told-you-so look.

Tony pointed to my shirt. I looked down, it had blood on it. Tony walked over and lifted my shirt up.

     "Ziva!!" He sighed. "Give me the blade!"

    "No!" I yelled back

I walked back to my bed.

    "Give it to me!" Tony yelled again

I sighed. I gave in knowing I could get another one easily. I opened my phone case and handed it to him. He walked to the bathroom and flushed it down the drain.

I laid down. I curled up in a ball and looked at Tony in the chair. I slowly started to cry again.

      "I'm sorry Tony, the nightmares just don't end" I mumbled.

He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. There goes my heart racing again.

    "It will get better" he whispers in my ear.
I calmly nod