Chapter 6

*One Week Later*

Ziva's POV.

I am being released from hospital today well tonight it's now 9 pm. But I have to see a therapist now every other day for two weeks, this is not going to end well. Tonys coming to pick me up. I had the choice of staying at either Tonys or Gibbs. I choose Tony.

"Boo!" Tony yelled in my ear

I jumped like five feet and was ready to kill him. At times like these my Mossad training kiks in.

"Tony I could have killed you if I had a gun!" I yelled

"Yah, you COULD have" he questioned my training.

I just rolled my eyes and we walked out of the hospital. I'm so happy to be out of there. Tony drove me back to his house and then led me inside. He took me up to his bedroom.

"You sleep here, ill take the couch" he told me

"I don't deserve this Tony." I stated

He just shut the door half way and went down to the couch. I sat down and looked into the little mirror. Why is Tony caring about me? I'm worthless!

"Don't you think about it Zi!" he warned me
I looked to the doorway there Tony was standing there.

"Tony. Why are you so nice to me?! I don't don't deserve it!" I cry out.

I put my hand to my face to block out the tears.
Tony came up to me and hugged me.

"You deserve the world and more Zi." He held me in his arms.

"I'm tired Tony" I whispered

He let me go and I picked up something to sleep in from the small bag I brought.

"Ill leave so you can change" he started

"No, don't leave, I need to show you something." I stopped him

I took off my clothes

"Um Zi are you sure about this?" he asked

I looked at him and put my head down.

"Here Tony the real me. See I'm ugly and d-" I continued

Tony stopped me from taking by kissing me. I was totally surprised at first but I accepted this kiss. We finally had to brake away for a breath. He then went down my whole body kissing everyone of my cuts. he whispered 'beautiful' 'perfect' 'lovely' at some of the scars. It sent tingles down my back. Then he kissed back up to my face.

"you are perfect"

then I put on my pjs and I laid in his bed.

"Please don't leave me," I begged

He nodded and laid down next to me. He wrapped me up in his arms like if he let me go he was going to lose me.

I quickly dosed off to sleep, but it didn't last long.

*Dreams*

I woke up in Salems dungeon. my eyes focused and I could see the brown brick wall behind me. The jail like bars on the sides and in front of me. I knew I couldn't escape, tried, failed. Salems laughs filled the air. I was terrified, I had nowhere to hide. he walked in the door, then walked up to me. I tried to hide my face from him, but he grabbed my chin.

"LOOK AT ME!" He yelled

Then he slapped my face really hard.
I looked up at my torturer, his demon eyes cut into my mind. he bit down on his lip. I knew what was going to happen. He pushed me against the wall, tore off my clothes, and raped me.

After he was done, he punched my stomach,
"You are a worthless, fat, stupid, piece of crap!" Salem spat in my face

*end of dream*

I sat up in bed.

The words of Salem rang in my mind, I ran to the bathroom. I had already found a new razor.

I ran the razor down my arm, not deep enough to kill me, or send me to the hospital again. All those words left me alone, the blood ran down my arm, it was the best way to numb everything in this world. I broke down in the bathroom,

"The nightmares never end" I told myself. I grab the razor again, ran it again down my arm. My thoughts immediately stopped, the only though was the blood. It gave me a calming feeling. After a few minutes of watching the blood run down my arm, I felt something touch my shoulder. I jumped 5 feet.

"You feel better?" Tony whispered.

He took the razor out of my hand,

I nodded like a little kid saying sorry for doing something bad, I broke down in tears again.

Tony picked me up and laid me on the bed,

"What happened?" he asked

I explained my whole nightmare to him,

"It f-felt so real" I finished

I then curled up against his chest, listened to his heart beat and his breathing, and slowly fell asleep again.