Chapter 15

*four week later*

Zivas pov

I started to open my eyes and everything was really blurry, I didn't recognize anything around me. My heart started to race, my life was just beginning to become normal again. I wanted to with Tony! where is he? where am I? I stood up from a cold floor and walked over to a medal door. It was locked,

"okay I just need to calm down and retrace my steps" I told myself

the last thing I remembered was a case, I just got back to work. we had a case, first Gibbs hugged me and asked if I was doing better and if I was okay. of course I told him I was fine, that's what I've always said. Gibbs had got a call in, he answered it and we left. the case was of a car bomb victim.

I heard footsteps from outside the door, then the door opened swiftly and I came face to face with someone I thought I would never have to see again; saleem ulman.

*one week earlier*

Me and Tony walked into the office together, I was scared and exited and all these feelings mixed together. I felt different walking back into the bullpen, I felt bad. Tony leaned over and kissed me. Tim and Abby ran over to hug me, tony watched us from behind his desk with a smile on his face. Tim and Abby asked me if I was okay and a thousand more questions, I kept telling them I was fine.

They walked back to Tim's desk and started talking between themselves.

"oh McGee, pay up" Abby told him

I looked at them with a strange look, Tony walked over to my desk

"they bet on if were a couple or not" he explained to me

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, just to prove it to them more. we kissed for a couple minutes until Gibbs walked through the bullpen and coughed to tell us "cut it out"

we immanently broke apart and i began to blush,

"hey Ziver" Gibbs said and walked over to my desk

we hugged and he asked how I was doing.

"I'm fine, Gibbs" I answered

he nodded and walked back to his desk, the phone rang out and Gibbs answered it. he said some mumbled words into the phone and hung up.

"grab yer gear" he told us and walked off

we quickly got are gear and followed him to the elevator, Tony called Ducky also.