My Kryptonian (Book2 of Man of Steel series)

Chapter 1

It was any other day in Metropolis. The city had recovered from the almost alien invasion of Supermans 'Kal-El's' race the Kryptonians and it's leader General Zod tried to take over Planet Earth to reborn Krypton. Superman and his Angel Protector Rosalie stopped them. The angel was wounded at the end of the battle and lots lives were lost.

The city had recover but not it's people. No one recovered and probably never will. Rosalie has her scars. Superman has too worry that he might lose Rosalie one day. His angel. His girlfriend. But in the end the two alien lovers are alive and have each other. The two decided to blend in with the humans until they were needed again.

Rosalie's human name was Jane Doe and Kal-El used the name he grew up with Clark Kent. Birds were chirping outside of the small cute apartment. Traffic cars honking angry and impatient at each other. Airplanes and helicopters flew passed the high buildings in Metropolis.

It was just any other Monday morning. The fun day of going back to work. In the cute small apartment there was a one bathroom, little kitchen that led into a tiny living room, and one bedroom. In the bedroom a young female laid across on one side of the bed and an male laid on the other side.

A couple. The Kryptonian male opened his eyes rolling over to see the back of his girlfriend. She was wearing a sleeveless tie in the front. She was peacefully sleeping, making this cute noises as she was snoring lightly. A smile tugged on Kal-El's lips then he put a hand on her arm rubbing as he laid a kissed on her bare shoulder.

"Mhm...good morning Superman..." she laid on her back rubbing her eyes. He smiled more brushing her hair out of her face "Good morning Angel." He pecked her lips softly. Her pjs were a superman logo shirt with black boy-shorts on. Her hair was just all over the place but he liked her craZy hair.

She sleepily smiled back watching him get out of bed and stretch out "Where do you think you're going?" She bit her lower lip with a smirk. He turned around to her returning the smirk "I have work today. Don't you too?" She was sitting up with her arms crossed in front of her chest with a pout face.

"yes..." She whispered making Kal-El chuckle using his speed he sat in front of her on the bed "Why don't I make you a promise? After work dinner?" Her face lit up "dancing too?" She squealed out happy. "A date it is then." He leaned in towards her as she did the same. Her eyes were closed but he pulled back quickly over at the closet.

Opening her eyes she muttered "jerk" he gave her a grin searching for his work clothes. Rosalie got out of bed grabbing her clothes for her job and changed in the bathroom. She slipped on her pearl white dress that fell just above her knees. It was. Loose dress. Rosalie pulled the little thin brown belt through it's loops.

"Rosie Angel...I need to get in there." Kal-El said outside of the bathroom. She was in the middle of brushing her teeth, she went over to the door opening it then walked over to the son spitting out the water. While Kal-El was getting ready Rosalie curled her messy hair setting on some makeup.

Making a face to curl the smallest piece of her hair Kal-El's hands replaced hers "Here let me help." He curled it for her getting an thank you. He twisted his fingers in her short brown hair smelling the cherry blossom scent from her shampoo.

"No problem..." she walked into the kitchen to see a bagel and a cup of coffee in a cup for her. She smiled blushing a little when she heard that he was next to her. "Thank you again darling." She strapped on her white lace heels hold onto the table. He looked down at her chin up with his index finger "Are you going to pull back and tease me again?" Kal-El shook his head brushing his lips on her dark red lips. "Good." She breathed feeling his lips on hers. He set his hands on her waist pulling her body up on the counter deepening the kiss. She didn't refuse she ran her fingertips through his hair pulling him closer licking his lower lip for entrance. He gladly gave it to her letting out a low moan feeling her tongue explore his mouth. "We're going to be late." He pulled back gasping for air helping her down. She nodded grabbing her breakfast and her jean jacket to hide her strapped wings in the back of her dress following him out the door.

Wooo! Chapter 1 is up! What do ya think? Sorry if it was suckish! Umm ill have chapter 2 up tomorrow morning or afternoon perhaps. Comment and let me know what you think! Love ya!