Chapter 26 Kal-El I have to tell you something

Chapter 26

Kal-El frowned putting the side of his face on her loose long tangled dark brown hair. His arms were now crossed in front of her chest holding her closer as she sob. "No you're not." He told her under a whisper against her unwounded shoulder as she cried harder, harder than she did before.

"Yes I am." She sniffled when his arms tighten. She breathed heavily feeling more of the melted metal burning her shoulder and the aching pain on her cheek. Some soliders from the army came and picked up who was alive out of the evil Angels. They left Elena and Audrey alone.

Kal-El got up not letting go of his angel trying to get her on her feet. Rosalie was really like dead weight. She made no effort for anything. Kal-El Struggled her the small woman on her feet until her sisters helped out. "We got her Kal-El. We'll check in this hotel just her some supplies to patch her up." Elena said.

"Okay." He said in a low tone. He asked the soldiers for medial supplies as the sisters checked in. Elena figured her and Audrey share a room then Kal-El could get Rosalie out of the state she was in. Once the sister left Rosalie in hers and her lovers room Rosalie ran into the bathroom and threw up her insides.

She was certain she was pregnant. She hadn't eaten in days or got a flu. She's an angel that impossible for her to get a flu. But was it possible? Half Kryptonain and half Angel baby? After the Kryptonian got supplies and entered the room he heard someone crying in pain. Rushing in the bathroom he immediately comforted his angel.

"Shhh..." he softly said as he rubbed her arm. Rosalie was curled into a ball in the corner of the bathroom after she brushed her teeth. He bit his lower lip as he slowly reached out touching her normal cheek softly to smooth her down. He was careful to not touch the bruise. She sniffled lightly calming down and looked a his light blue sky eyes.

He looked at her giving her a weak assuring smile. Her tiny body shook and her lower lip quivered with warm wet tears streaming down her face. The man wiped them away gently holding her cheek. "K-Kal-El?" Her voice cracked asking. He tried combing out her tangled hair with his long fingers "Yes?" He whispered.

"Is it true you feel something for her?" It pained his heart realizing what he asked. He frowned seeing her like that. Upset and confused. She hoped he didn't. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly as more tears fell. "No." He said. She opened her eyes feeling a bit better. "I don't love or feeling for Lois." He continued to comfort her and laid a hand on her leg gently.

She sniffled biting her lip for a moment "then why would you say that?" He sighed looking down slightly. He knew he'd have to tell her the truth "If I didn't say so then he threatened to kill you." He made circles with his index finger on her legging. She shallowed "Really?" He nodded not taking his eyes off the ground. He felt bad for lying to her.

"hey don't look down" she told him taking her weak hand using her index finger bring his Chin up shakily. He met her dark blue eyes "Rosie?" She said "Yeah?" He shallowed down dryly "Did you really kiss Alexander? When he tried to make you his?" Rosalie was shocked at his question. Why would she? "No! Of course I didn't! Why would I do that?"

She was a bit pissed did he think she would kiss another man ? Kal-El put his hands on her arms "Rosie calm down. It's okay if you did. I get it." She felt limp 'he doesn't believe me' she pulled away from him trying to get on her feet using the sink as support. "I can't believe you don't believe me." Once she was on Her feet she made her way out the room weakly trying to get away.

Kal-El sighed and then used his super speed hugging Rosalie from behind who was super upset. She told him "Kal I love you and only you. I don't understand why you'd you think I would kiss another man especially Alexander." His finger tips on his hands crept up knotting with her tiny ones. He laid a soft kiss on her neck "I love you too" he held her like never before.

~Next Morning~

Kal-El woke up rubbing his eyes with a smile reaching his hand out to Rosalie. When he put his hand down he felt nothing. His eyes widen seeing no Rosalie on the bed but a small note. He picked it up reading it

Dear Kal-El,

If you're reading this note that means I'm not there. Don't worry I just went out to get stitches and patched up. I'll be back soon. I love you.

Love
Rosalie

Kal-El smiled then laid back laying there for a few minutes before getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed stretching. He looked around for his shirt then Rosalie came in the room with the room key, some stitches on her shoulder and cheek. She wore his huge blue button up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans that were tight around her small waist. Under the shirt she had on a blue tank top. The Kryptonian smiled as Rosalie closed the door behind her "hey" she pushed back some of her hair behind her ear as she walked over to Kal-El smiling back "hi" he chuckled reaching his hand out putting it on her hip slowly pulling her to his bare chest. He pressed his lips to her neck the her cheek on the corner of her lips teasing her. "Kal-El I have to tell you something." She said against his lips before he kissed her. He pulled back looking up at her "Alright what is it?" She gulped nervously "I'm pregnant..." she said. Happiness ran through his body and he smiled and kissed her passionately "Rosie that's great!" The angel smiled against her lovers lips as her Kryptonian moved his hands to the bottom buttons of his shirt she wore quickly unbuttoning them then pulled her up on the bed with her standing on her knees On the bed. He pulled his lips away kissing down to her tiny bump she already had making her smile bigger as he kissed their baby through her skin as she pressed his face in her stomach. They were brought together after a big battle. Rosalie closed her eyes 'I love My Kryptonian.'

Sorry for the late update and guys this story is officially done! Sorry but I won't be writing the sequel until the next movie comes out because my sophomore year is starting up and I have like a job for my ROTC class so yeah. Ill be busy. Thank you all for supporting and reading my story. I love you all!:) I enjoy writing this book alot because I made most of it up so yeah!:) thanks again:)