Another Authors Note

Alright, so I've decided I'll do a short third book. It'll be based on Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, so if you haven't seen it, please don't follow and SPOILER ALERT!

I have a plot for the book, so here it is 😀

Fast forward a year and a half from the incident with Rosalie's family. Unfortunately, since then, things have gone down hill between Rosalie and Kal-El. They've lost their baby, and their relationship has fallen apart. They can barely speak or show any affection towards another. Then as the world continues to argue on if Superman is kind of hero they need or not, his personal life is falling apart. Once Batman has targeted Kal-El, Rosalie once again, stands by his side. And then, the rest of the movie, and the sad ending.

What do y'all think? It wouldn't be exactly like the movie, but I'll try my best.

Anyways. I have a few questions,
Should Kal-El and Rosalie continue to live together and be married (and have they're issues still) and as everything is happening, Kal-El realizes how he should cherish his time with Rosalie and try to try to fix their relationship? And after Superman dies, Rosalie joins the Justice League for him?

And any ideas for titles? I just have one lol
Say Something

Thoughts please 😄 I'll all ears