Chapter 7 You're fathers brother

Chapter 7

The other couples ran out under cover and girls squealed about the rain ruining their clothes. Rosalie honesty didn't give a crap. She just wanted to kiss her now fiancée. Kal-El held his angel tight and close to him. Her feet was lifted off the ground with the help of Kal-El.

~Next morning~

Kal-Sl woke up with someone laying their head on his chest along with their hands. He looked down seeing Rosalie laying on him. Her small beautiful hands were curled up in little balls almost. Her lips were pursed together as light cute snores escaped her.

He decided not to wake up Rosalie since her schedule got changed with one of her coworkers Tammy. She looked peaceful to him so he gently lifted her off of him replacing his chest with the soft white bed sheets before he quickly got ready for work using his super strength.

Kal-El had these little cute smiles as he was getting ready for work thinking about how great things went night last. When he proposed. Kal-El was waiting to do that for a long time. When she was crying saying yes. That feeling when he slipped on ring on her finger. How it rained as they kissed.

Rosalie was mumbling in her sleep "Yes. Yes of course..." Kal smiled pulling his tie on walking into the room. The angel rolled over in her sleep facing him as he bent down kissing her cheek then turned off all the lights in the apartment opening the window a little before leaving the house.

"Clark! What did Jane say?!" Jenny and Steve immediately jumped Kal when he took a step into the office. They both nearly have him a heart attack. He smiled at the humans then Perry walked out to hear about the news. Lois rolled her eyes getting to work. "She said yes!" Kenny squealed.

Perry smiled patting his shoulders "Congrats Clark." Perry went back onto his office to answer a ringing phone. Lois was heated inside and was typing quickly. "Well spill! What happened??? I want details!" Rosalie rubbed her eyes as she yawned waking up. She noticed she was the only one in the bed and looked over at the clock.

Two in the afternoon. Geez she was tired. Stretching as she got out of bed the sunlight beamed into the room shinning in her face. She was still wearing her outfit from the night before so decided to take a shower. Before she started stripping down her clothes the phone rang. She ran over seeing Elena was calling.

"Hello?" Rosalie asked "Rosalie it's me Elena. Guess what?" Rosalie giggled at her younger sisters tone of voice "What is it darling?" Has Rosalie told Elena taut their sisters? No. Why? Because Rosalie thought about why Kal-El didn't tell her right away and thought he was right.

Elena squealed "My school picked me to write about you Kal at the dinner party tomorrow for the school newspaper." Rosalie totally forgot about the dinner party. She smirks "That's great Elena!" What happened to Elena? Well doctor winters adopted the young girl and his wife. Rosalie as happy to know her sister was with a good couple.

"Well I have to go. See you tomorrow!" She hung up leaving Rosalie to shrugged. Rosalie set the phone down. She turned seeing Christopher across the apartment with her ID in his hand. He was reading smirking before he looked up at her "Jane Doe? Pathetic name." Rosalie was breathing heavily he was there. In her home.

He tossed the ID on the floor "How did you find me?" She slowly took steps back running into a wall. He looked around the small apartment walking towards the young woman "I told you My dear Rosalie. I know who and WHAT you are." He said referring to her true purpose is being alive and on Earth. Rosalie's wings peered out in the openings of her top spreading out to her sides. Rosalie kept her face fearless but really she was terrible to even be around this monster. "Who are you? You're not human." He nodded grinning "yes you are correct my dear. I'm your uncle. Your fathers brother." Then he took off his jacket to see this huge bigger than Rosalie's wings stretch out knocking things over. They made Rosalie's look all small along with her. He was bigger than Rosalie in body mass and wing mass making the woman gulp

:O oh snap! Wtf?! Sorry if this chapter suck trying to be back on the groove to update twice or whatever a day. Btw action coming up next chapter and LOVE! Lol. Comment ! And love ya!