Chapter 18 I lost her mom

Chapter 18

Irina stood there for a little letting her daughter let it all out. Once Rosalie calmed down she rubbed her shoulder gently "Come on darling we must go to dinner before 'The King' gets mad." Rosalie nodded standing up wiping her tears away trying to cover up the scars by it was hopeless.

Rosalie followed her mother and everyone's eyes were on Rosalie as she walked in. She met no ones eyes and sat on between her mother and Elena. The seat across from her was empty probably were Kal-El was suppose to sit. Aspen and Katherine smiled at each other knowing what happened.

"Where's your Kryptonians Protector?" Aspen asked and Rosalie didn't answer just looked at the empty seat across from her. The King watched his daughter silently suffering inside "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Aspen yelled down on the other side of the table getting angry. "That's enough Aspen it's time to eat."

Everyone immediately started eating but Rosalie just sat there still staring at the empty chair forgetting about everything else but the chair. Elena wasn't stupid either was Audrey they knew what happened. The King was going impatient seeing she was getting worse and worse than before.

"I'm so stupid! Why did I give in?! Now I lost her and she's a mess!" Kal-El was arguing to himself as he was in his Superman suit flying home to Smallville Kansas. He needed someone and all he had was his human mother Marth Kent. Kal-El was welcoming the tears to free fall down his face.

He hated himself more than he did when Rosalie nearly died. He told her he was leaving her for a human woman that always wanted him. He told her that it was her fault why he couldn't live a normal life that he wanted but he wanted that with her. He called her a broken ugly angel when really she was-still is the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

"I lost her. My Angel." He cried out as he landed carefully In front of the house stumbling on his knees without caring. "Mom!" He cried seeing only the screen closed. Martha heard a cry from her son and immediately rushed outside seeing his with tears and on his feet now coming over to her.

He used his speed holding her as he sobbed against her shoulder. Martha figured something happened with Rosalie since she wasn't with him and the condition he was in. She rubbed his back gently "Clark what's wrong? Where's Rosalie?" She asked him but mentioning the angels name made him cry more.

"I lost her mom. I told her that I didn't love her and she's broken, ugly angel but I didn't mean of it!" He cried harder hating himself. Martha was shocked at what her some was telling him. "But you told me that your proposed and she said yes? Then why would you say it?" She was bringing him into her house before anyone could see.

His mother was setting a plate of food with a drink for him as he was explaining everything. She felt back to see her son like this. It pained her. Martha knew how much he cared for Rosalie. He really loved the angel. She sighed "Clark if you love her so much why don't you just after her? You two defended Zod together now you have her sisters and mother you all can defeat them you just have to believe. You can get her back Clark you just have to believe like your father did." She said referring to her husband, Kal-El's human father that passed away years ago Johnathan Kent. He Eat a little "But what if she doesn't want me want me back? She'll probably won't ever forgive me." He hung his head. Martha patted his shoulder "Clark if she really was upset then she'll forgive you." She left the room but stopped at the tip of the stairs when Kal-El said "I'm so sorry Rosalie."

Well yeah! He's upset and she's upset! What do you think will happen? Ill try to update again today. No promises though :D love ya! Comment!:)