Chapter 16 'What have i've done?'

Chapter 16

Irina wore a strapless dress than hugged her curvy figure but hung out at her ankles with matching white heels. She was humming a song as she brushing out Rosalie's hair. The gash healed up by there were noticeable scars. She was silent she wished that this wasn't happening. The only thing that made her smile was she was going to see Kal-El.

Audrey slipped on her long sleeve white gown with an open back began she finished up the touches on Elena's dress who was looking beautiful in red strapless drape dress with black suedette peep toe platform heels. Her hair was pulled down then twisted in a loose bun with loose hair hanging down on the side of her face.

"You look beautiful Rosalie." Her mother spoke up just giving her a nod. Elena looked over to her quiet sister with a giggle seeing Rosalie's hair that reminded her of Ariel the little mermaids hair. Her favorite Disney princess. She loved her sister a lot and it pained her to see the state her sister was getting in.

Rosalie's wings flapped together answering for her. She was hunched over not caring in a one shoulder long dress that was light baby blue with gold and sliver slits. So she couldn't be clumsy and fall over at dinner she had on pearl white lace flats. They were super comfortable for her tiny sore feet.

"You do realize that when I tell her it'll kill her inside. She won't be the same. You see that she's already different. She's already suffering inside. Are you sure you want this?" Kal-El was really deep down hoping he would reconsider. "Yes" the angel said quickly after. Kal-El sighed looking down trying to be strong.

He was going to do something he never thought he would ever do. But he had no choice. Either he wouldn't do it and Rosalie could die or he does it and she has a better life then he gave her. Something he knew would make him feel worse is her breaking down when he tells her.

The King put a hand on his shoulder patting it gently "The sooner you tell her it won't bother you." Kal-El pulled back walking out of the room quickly. He shut the door behind him angrily as he felt his eyes water up. There had to be another way. 'I can't do it' he kept thinking to himself.

"Come on, must not be Late for dinner." He heard Irina tell the girls realizing he was a few feet from the room they were in. He took a deep breath closing his eyes for a moment and ran and shakily hand through his dark brown almost black hair. "Come Rosalie darling." He heard four sets if footsteps.

When the door opened Elena, Audrey, and Irina came out first with a smile to see Kal-El waiting. They left down the hallway to give him and Rosalie a moment alone. Rosalie was the last to come out. She slowly looked up at Kal-El closing the door behind her. 'I really can't do this' he thought seeing how beautiful she looked.

"...hey..." he managed to say finally he bent down and kissed her cheek softly. He kept his lips there for a little thinking this was going to be the last time he was going to feel her skin under his lips. She smiled a little wondering why he was acting weird. He leaned his head on her cheek trying to brig himself to do it.

Her hands reached up playing with his hair that she loved very much. His arms wrapped slowly around her small waist squeezing. That last he'll be able to hug her. His small beautiful angel. Squeezing his shut quickly he pulled back taking his hands off her waist grabbing her hands pulling them off his neck.

"Kal-El what's wrong?" Rosalie softly asked really worried of his behavior. He had the courage to look up at her dark blue curious eyes seeing the scars on her cheek "Rosalie I-I-I-I can't do this anymore," he told her immediately seek her face drop "I just can't. I'm sorry but I can't." Rosalie tried to fight the tears back. She couldn't help the tears slide down. Kal-El fighting with himself restraining himself from yanking her back in his arms and crush his lips down on hers. He didn't answer just looked at her "because I don't love you anymore Rosalie. I love Lois. She can give me a normal life not an broken ugly angel." She let out a sob tears streaming down. "I'm sorry Kal-El. I didn't know you felt that way." The Kryptonian felt terrible for saying the things weren't true and to see her cry like that. 'Why have I've done?' Her back was to him as her legs shook weakly and her heart was broken. She officially had nothing.

:O k wow the ending sucked didn't it? Sorry for the sucklish chapter. Thoughts ? Or anything lol. Love ya! :)