Chapter 24 i cant do it

Chapter 24

Audrey tossed Thomas to Christopher assisting her younger stepsister. Elena froze when she saw Irina's dead body on the ground. She let out a sob covering her mouth. They killed her mother. Irina was gone. They sere only reunited about a day or two ago and now the mother that gave her life really was dead.

"Elena! Get it together!" Audrey yelled seeing her break down. The fifteen year old shook her head crying more "I can't. I can't do it." She said over and over again breaking down emotionally inside the worst. "Look at her Rosalie. She's done. It's just a matter of time before Audrey does and you too."

Rosalie shook her head "No she won't either will I! Never!" She yelled throwing a slash towards her father but was easily blocked and he hit her. She stabbed her sword to the ground using it as support. Kal-El used his super speed putting his arms around Elena protecting her from a knife that stabbed into his side.

He whined a bit out in pain looking down at it as he let go of Elena who whispered thank you then fought against Aspen. Kal-El gritted his teeth growling out loud as he yanked the knife out. He blinked his eyes seeing his eyes getting blurry and shook his head then let his eyes adjust.

"Get off of me!" Audrey screamed when Alexander pinned her down and Christopher had his disgusting hands on the orange hair woman. Kal-El growled using his lazer eyes and burning his hands quickly so he didn't hurt Audrey. Screaming like a little girl he jumped off on the floor crying over at his hands.

Kal-El chuckled then helped up Audrey "You alright?" She nodded then charged at Christopher unleashing her anger out on him. "I got the Kryptonian!" Alexander yelled at his friend who nodded then pushed Audrey against a street light then brought his hand up to meet her face but she moved.

He cried out in pain when she took his arm and twisting it behind his back lifting her leg up pressing it on his back and kicking him away with his arm pulling away from it. Alexander and Kal-El circled
Each other anger clearly in both men. They met each others eyes as if they were having a mentally battle.

"You know I was so close by having my way with her in bed." Alexander smirked trying to provoke the Kryptonian "So close, she was over on one side of the bed and I laid on the other then she rolled onto my chest thinking I was you then when she heard my voice she kicked me away very kicking my ass which I did enjoy."

Kal-El's lips that had a grin turned into a serious face and let out a loud growl that surprised Rosalie to hear from him. "Yeah so cloooose... But oh when I pinned her against the wall. Her arms above her head. Her sweet breath against my lips, how soft her skin was, how mouth watering she was in that short silk nightgown."

"Shut up! Don't talk about her like that!" He balled his fists up. "Oh and how it felt when I pressed down on her lips. The way she immediately kissed me back. Her tiny hands wondering to what they want." Kal-El shook his head in disbelief. 'Rosalie would never do that' he thought. He kept telling himself hoping even though he broke her heart that she could at least forgive or love him back. He didn't care if Rosalie kissed him back and touched him he hated this angel for saying things about his angel and by surprise Kal-El pinned the lying man down against the ground throwing punch and punch teaching him a lesson.

So sorry for the late update. I've had writers block and it's Errrrr! So ill try to update again !:) love ya! And comment :)