Chapter 19 Rosalie you need to eat

Chapter 19

"Whats wrong Rosalie? The Man of Steel left for you someone else?" Aspen smirked "For a human?" Rosalie looked down at the food in front of her not knowing she had given her aunt the answer who smirked bigger "Wow a human. They're so beneath us. That's pathetic Rosalie."

The broken angel felt her chest tighten as she sat there taking it all. The King cleared his throat loud enough to scare his sister "I told you that enough," she nodded and he looked at his daughter being a pain "Rosalie you need to eat. You haven't eaten in thirty six hours." He told her worried?

"I'm not hungry." She said quietly with her eyes still on the plate of food in her sight. He sighed In defeat just going back to eating. Rosalie looked back down as her naked finger with the outline of the ring still there. She felt her eyes well up. What is wrong for her to still miss and love even though he left her for another?

She let her hair fall over her face letting a tear fall. Katherine and Christopher rolled their eyes seeing it. Rosalie stood up from her chair and walked out the room. The King sighed again dropping his fork and knife on his plate "Why is she acting so ridiculous?" Elena gave me the 'really' look "You took the only thing that made her, her,"

Thomas who was sitting across from Elena took his long leg and rubbed it against Elena's leg making her grit her teeth together snapping his at him "If you rubbed your leg on mine again I will stab you in the face." Thomas smirked at her "With all means my dear. This body belongs to you."

"Ewww that's disgusting. You're like twice the age of Rosalie and I'm fifteen. That's rape and you ain't my type always loser." She huffed standing up and leaving the room. Irina sighed sadly and stood up walking out too. Audrey sat at her seat still crossing her arms at her father.

He looked at her and they met each others eyes. "What? You going out walk to?" He raised his eyebrows. "You did because your jealous. Don't be. You killed mom over a 'lie' remember?" Audrey left the room finding her sisters and step mother in the small room. Rosalie and Elena were showed to their rooms and left alone.

As soon as her mother shut the door behind her leaving Rosalie alone she started crying again on her bed. She had her face into the pillow. The small angel was dressed in Serenella Spaghetti Strap Short Nightgown in ivory and black. A blanket covered her body as she cried herself to sleep.

"Clark you can sleep in your old room not in here." Martha was trying to convince Kal-El to go to sleep in his old room not in the living room but he was being stubborn. "Mom it's okay." He assured her gently taking the pillow and blanket from his human mothers hands.

She sighed giving up "Alright if you need me you know where I'll be." She walked out the room turning the light off after she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kal-El laid back on the couch letting his feet dangle off the couch. He looked up at Celling. He's mind wonder off to Rosalie again. "I'm coming for you Rosie." He whispered pulling the blanket over him laying on his side as he looked at the darkness trying to fall asleep but couldn't since he's mind wonder off but eventually drifted to sleep.

Ok so I wanna say sorry! This chapter was sucklish. But I promise you will like the next one!:) love ya and comment !