Chapter 5: The Truth Hurts... Alot!!

DONT FORGET TO ADD VOTE AND COMMENT :)

I sat at my desk typing and retyping my essay on the french revolution, letting my mind wonder back and forth on how to tell my parent's. I backed out at breakfast, my dad was too busy bragging to Uncle Blake and Jason about how I was finally getting good at archery. I pushed away from my desk and took a deep breath as I pulled on my boots and a hoodie zipper jacket before heading downstairs.

"Hey Addy, lunch will be ready in about a hour. You're not hungry are you?" My mom smiled sweetly clicking mute on the television as I walked into the living room.

"She hardly ate any breakfast, just make her a light sandwhich nothing too heavy." My dad smiled as my mother began to get up and head towards the kitchen.

"No, I'm not hungry okay? I just... I need to talk to you guys." I sighed watching my mother move to sit on the arm of my dad's chair.

"What is it sweetheart?" My dad smiled as I remained standing trying to keep my breathing even. Suddenly my head began to ache roughly and my room started to spin just enough to make me want to puke.

"I might have to quit sports for a while, and daddy before you interrupt me I want to speak. I have spent all my life doing things for you and our family's reputation, now I need you to do something for me." I spoke tears boiling behind my eyelids making my nose stuff up almost instantly.

"And what is that Addy?" My mom frowned looking at me with worry in her brown eyes.

"I need you to support me. On my birthday something happened, and that something resulted in me... being... getting... pregnant." I sighed watching my dads eye's go from worried to angered. He shot up from his seat so quickly he almost knocked my mother down, instantly his fist balled up at his sides and his nostrils began to flare.

"Adam calm donw, we don't know the full story yet." My mother spoke softly refusing to look at me.

"Not once, not once in my life have I ever looked at you and thought of my own daughter as a slut! Do you know how bad this makes our family look? Do you now how degrading this is to not only you but me and your mother and the entire poack as well? The alpha's daughter's a slut!! You're not keeping that baby Adalaid, I can promise you that! You've embaressed me enough." My father growled at me as my mother stared shocked.

"Fuck you and your pack Adam, and I'm keeping my baby. I'd loved to see you try and take it from me you can't control my whole life. You can't control me! Im not your puppet, and as for me being your daughter... find someone new to control because im more than done being pushed around by you!" I barked before heading out the door slamming it behind me as I ignored my mother's calls.

I got into my car and turned it on before pulling onto the highway, no I wasn't running away. I wouldn't give my father the satisfaction of knowing he ran me out of the only home i'd ever known. I pulled my cellphone out once I got to the corner and scrolled down my contacts until I saw Eric's name. I texted him to meet me at the local playground in 10 minutes or else I was gonna make sure he regretted it. I felt nervous but at the same time I was still so angry with my dad that I had a strong feeling of' confidence as I pulled up to the park. I parked the car and noticed Eric was sitting on the swings looking at his phone as I got out the car and made my way to him, my confidence became nothing more then a memory.

"Hey, you're here." I smiled sitting in the swing next to him.

"Yeah, so what do you want?" He asked annoyed as he stuffed his phone into his pocket and looked at me, his blue eyes seeming dull and lifeless... as if he hadn't been getting much sleep.

"Have you been sleeping lately?" I asked ignoring his rude question.

"No, my dads been keepng me up asking me dumb questions. Making sure im Alpha material, he can't just let anyone take over, blood or not. So why am I here?" He explained looking at me.