Chapter 7: You Don't Know Me..

I sat on the swing watching the ground sped away under my feet. It was moving quickly, just like my life as Ryan stood behind me gently pushing me forward. He was trying to get to relax and he felt like ice cream wouldn't fix this, so we came to the park instead. I felt as if I was getting a glimpse of the future while a 5 year old through a tantrum. I mean we get it; she wants daddy, and she wants him right now!! Ryan grabbed the chains and pulled me to a stop.

"Happy week anniversary beautiful, whats on your mind?" He asked gently kissing my cheek before going to sit on the swing next to me.

"What if she asks me for her daddy one day? What if she throws a full on tantrum and I-" Ryan interrupted me by kissing me sweet and long.

"As far as im concerned she wont know who Eric is, so she wont be calling for him. I'll raise her like my own Adalaid. Unless you tell me otherwise." He sighed smiling at me. Ryan had something about him, his eyes were blue but they were more of a sea blue then Eric's ice colored ones.

"Are you sure that's what you want? I mean you'll be 18 soon, you shouldn't be tied down with a kid. Especially not one thats not even yours Ryan." I argued but he let out a loud awkward noise to stop me before I could continue.

"We've only been dating a week but what's yours is mine, that makes it ours." He smiled shining as a small 3 year old girl wobbled over to Eric, obviously a human child.

"Will you push me pwease?" She smiled at Ryan revealing her tiny teeth. Ryan got up and put her on the swing, making sure she had a tight grip before giving her a small push. She giggle and wiggled for around all 20 minutes before she flopped off to go play on the merry-go-round.

"That was cute." I grinned.
"Your cuter." He laughed grabbing my hand letting me jump on his back before we made our way to his car. I wasn't ready to go home yet, my father wouldn't talk to me. Literally ever since our conversation a week ago, he hadn't said a word. He ate breakfast in his study, he went out for lunch, and dinner... He was quiet ar dinner and refused eye contact with me. My mom still talked to me but it just wasn't the same anymore, nothing was. And it was all my fault. We pulled up and I let out a heavy sigh as tear formulated in my eyelids.

"You okay beautiful?" Ryan asked with a uneasy smirk on his face as he gave my hand a slight squeeze out of concern.

"Im fine." I smiled but by his face, I could tell he just wasn't falling for it. "I'll be fine, I promise. It's just... hormones. It'll blow over in a few."

"Alright, and you call me when they don't okay? We can talk all night baby, or at least until you feel better." He offered giving me a kiss as I nodded and got out the car. I opened the door greeted by my mother, she held a basket of laundry in her arms. Yet, her face was covered in a green avocado mask making me look at her awkwardly.

"That... That had to be Ryan. When are you gonna finally let him come for dinner so me and your father can meet him?" She smiled causing her mask to get a few cracks in it.

"Well he can meet you, but I dont have a father. He told me that himself a week ago and no I dont want to talk about it. Matter of fact, if you need me i'll be in my room." I smiled false generously as I made my way to my room. I pushed the door open and I stared at the familiar figure in my room, closing the door as I shifted my weight from one side to the opposite.

"So who's the blonde?" Eric chuckled sitting on my bean bag. He had a backpack on and a binder on his lap and picture frame on his hands. it was obvious he couldn't be coming from school; I mean, it was Saturday afterall!!

"The blonde is Ryan." I sighed rolling my eyes and attaching my cellphone to the charger on my nightstand.

"And Ryan is a who? Some surfer boy you've decided to hang with?" Eric sighed standing up and lutting the picture frame of me back on my desk. I took a deep breath and held it, at 2 and a half months pregnant I had to keep my stress low.

"Ryan is my boyfriend." I corrected.
"Since when? Because a few weeks ago you were begging me to be with you!" Eric growled looking at me obviously annoyed.

"Why are you even here?" I growled back turning to face him, those deep blue eyes sucking me in while sending electric currents through my body that I wish I could resist.

"Because I wanted to know how you were." He sighed putting his face into his hands then running him fingers through it.

"And since when the fuck do you care about me Eric? You're nothing but a selfish bastard, you're not here for me your here for you. So WHAT do you want?" I asked knowing my stress was increasing.

"You dont even know me Adalaid-" I cut him off.

"That's where you're wring Eric. I know you alittle too well actually. I know you're a coward, I know you're a bastard, I know you're selfish, and let's see what else do I know Eric? Hmmm... Oh yeah, I know you're nothing but a RAPIST!!" I spat out turning from him and going to grab a stack of binders and folders before sitting on my bed.

"What the hell Adalaid, what happened to loving you're mate!?" He yelled standing up and looking at me hard.

"You. Rejected. Me. You didn't love me when I needed it." I grabbed one of the 4 ultrasound photos from my folder and stood, holding the picture over my stomach. I wasn't showin but that didn't mean it wasn't growin in there everyday. "You dont love me or the baby inside of me. You don't love anyone but yourself and im too much of a dumbass to realize that sometimes. Because sometimes I still want you. But I deserve to have someone that wants me for once, me and my baby."

"Shut the hell up Adalaid, you don't know what your talking about okay? You dont know what the hell I want." He smirked yanking the picture from my stomach and shoving it into his pocket like he earned it.

"Well I know what I want and right now I wNt you to leave!" I yelled and Eric looked at me before grabbing his backpack and tossing a envelope at me. "Im not gonna read it so you might as well take it aith your ass."

"You'll read it, I know you." He sighed tossing his backpack out the window.

"You don't know jack shit Eric. You dont know how hard it is to carry this thing inside me knowing I didn't want to make it. Knowing the father raped me and then just comes in and out of my life as he pleases. Like your just allowed to do that!! YOU DONT SHIT, especially not about me." I shouted with tears in my eyes as I took deep breaths trying to calm the shaking if my body.

"I know enough. If it's a boy name it Aiden." He said before turning wolf and jumping out the window. I slammed it down hard causing a few cracks to appear in the glass, then I stripped down to my bra and panties before slipping on a big t-shirt that used to be Jason's. I hit the lights and crawled under the covers before texting Ryan. How dare Eric try to come in here trespassig on my life more than he already has, and then on too of that trying to NAME MY UNBORN CHILD. The same child be wanted aborted...

Everything was going so wrong, all I wanted was one thing-ONE THING to go right.

PICTURE IS RYAN 

(A/N: So what do you think??? Please tell me if you like it, leave your oppininions and tell me WHAT GENDER YOU THINK THE BABY SHOULD BE?? Please vote guys and keep reading I appreciate it more than anythig ESPECIALLY you guys who comment on multiple chapters:) I love you guys sooo much and I hope you love this story. What's your oppinion on Ryan?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/ COMMENT/ AND ADD!!! Thx soooo much for the support guys, thanks soooo much. You have no idea what this means to me<3 :) )