The Werewolve's Perfect Mistake

Okay so for everyone who is not reading the sequel, please please please go and check it out!! It would mean so much to me and the link is in the external link >>>>>

I really want you guys to Read/ Comment/ Vote/ Share, on it. And I don't mean to sound like a broken record or anything but it would mean the world to me. It opens up a whole new world for Adalaid, it's a very different path in her life. 

This character has grown so much on me, and hopefully on you guys too. I just really hope you read the sequel, the summary may not sound to good but TRUST me on this. It'll be worth the chance you give it, I mean, you gave this one a shot didn't you? Plus it'll also be much longer since it's not a short story like this one was. 

Thank you guys for reading this, and please read it. I admit, I am really happy that anyone's reading my books at all but by now I was hoping for a slightly bigger turn out. And I came to the conclusion since I didn't have a link to it in the external link THAT was why it wasn't as big as this one. But now that i've found out the external link, that's where you'll find the link to the story.

Thank you guys so much, and i'm sorry if I bothered you or gave you a false hope. 

Love you guys so much <3

Thank you.

~halohebby

(Heaven Moore)