Chapter 15: Help Me..

"So how's online school coming along?" My mom asked as I sat on the couch. I had been feeling lonely lately, Ryan was working alot so I had decided to come spend the week at my parents house. He thought it was a good idea for me to get out of the house and he'd come get me Saturday when he got off work. My mom had of course complained that this much travelling wasn't good for a girl who was 7 months pregnant but I argued it was worse if I spent too much time alone because then I would start to stress. Guess who won the argument?

"Fine, I mean I've been in the classes about amonth now. They're not that hard." I smiled lying, the classes were out of the mind difficult epecially because I had picked everything advanced. It made my head hurt but I was use to challenging myself and taking the average classes made me feel like a quitter.

"Well that's good to hear, it's nice to see how plump your belly's gotten over just a month. Someone growing in there isn't he?" My mom cooed rubbing my belly.

"Aunt Avery will you please leave my unborn baby cousin to grow in peace?" Jason laughed walking into the livingroom sweating buckets.

"Oh, will you please take a shower! You smell like wet dog, borrow some of your uncles things before you get that smell embedded into my house!" My mom frowned up and Jason kissed my cheek before running off to the shower. 

"Knock knock, am I interrupting anything?" Cassidy smiled before coming over to hug me. My mom winked before leaving the room to give me and Cass some alone time. "Well I didn't mean to make her leave."

"It's okay, i've missed you!" I smiled. She placed her hands on either side of my tummy and felt around as Aiden kicked.

"Someone's gonna be nice and hyper!" She chuckled. "I've missed all 3 of you, where's Ryan?"

"Working, he'll be here for alittle while on Saturday though." I smiled.

"Are you nervous?" She asked looking at me with her head tilted.

"Nervous?" I asked confused at what she was aiming for.

"Well you're gonna be pushing a body out of... well... you know." She sighed making a face as if she were in pain just from thinking about it.

"Well I wasn't but now I am!" I frowned touching my belly and letting out a deep breath.

"Now you're what?" Jason asked coming into the livingroom shaking his head. He had on a pair of my dads sweat pants and the water relected off his torso, he leaned down and kissed the top of my head then proceeded to give Cass a noogie before flopping down in my dads recliner.

"How many times does my dad have to tell you NOT to do that before you stop?" I asked with a crooked smiled.

"I'll never stop, it keeps me entertained. Plus it's softer when you land this way." Jason smiled at me before shaking his head again.

"She's nervous about pushing the baby out." Cassidy smiled just as my mom walked in the room.

"Well that's definitely not good dinner talk." My mom smiled walking back in and placing some cookies on the coffee table.

"Aunt Avery did it hurt when you push out Addy?" Jason asked nonchalantly before stuffing his mouth with 3 cookies at once.

"Well it certainly didn't feel like getting a massage." My mom frowned before noticing the look of pure horror on my face. "But it was worth it."

"Nice comeback Ms. Wolfe." Cassidy smiled. My mom smiled and soon enough everyone was sitting down at the dinner table, my mom had really out done hersekf in my oppiniong. We had baked chicken, lasagna, asparugus, fried rice, biscuits, and corn. My mom though it'd be nice to make a variety so no one would complain, and desert was german chocolate fudge cake. When I tell you everyone basically passed out after dinner, please don't underestimate me. My mom and dad went straight to their room, Uncle Blake went to the guestroom, Jason laid on the couch knocked out, and Cassidy was in my old room sound asleep like a baby. But I couldn't sleep, Aiden was on full alarm so I decided to go for a walk in the forest. The sun hadn't set yet because we had dinnerway earlier then normal so the forest was lit up pretty and the sun peaked though the trees like it was saying hello to the grass.