Chapter 5

Caroline's Pov: Mirosh,"Travelling with rogues and with that cart hidden in the forest, with weapons. What are you really up to Laquedem or is that even your real name!?" He roars out

"Hmph, just as I thought, you are the dragon king. My real name is Rogue Curse the Dragon Hunter, nice to meet ya all. Now surrender or else."

"We will never surrender! Especially to the likes of you!" I shout.

Rogue Curse the Dragon Hunter, signaled to the rogues and all five of them all five started to charge towards Mirosh, Carolina, Chaplin, and I.

"I would suggest you move," whispered Mirosh. That's when a furry a flames came out of the of Mirosh's snout. The roar of the golden dragon. Powerful and extremely hot, not used much by dragons, it worked scaring off the rogues. But not so much with Rogue Curse the Dragon Hunter, blocking the fire; roar of the golden dragon with a flick of his scepter. Luckily he caught fire, giving us enough time to grab everything hop on Mirosh and fly out of there as fast as possible away from that man.

Chaplin's Pov: I saw in the dark these blue little wisps leading to a gate, not just any gate though; the Durushari gate, where no human crosses unless excepted by a dragon king or lord. The blue wisps were showing us the way to the Durushari gate. Mirosh flew toward the gate

Mirosh' Pov: Rogue Curse the Dragon Hunter, i've heard of his name before he does not give up easily. Over my years in the hidden cave of the Golden Hillside, you tend to get bored and watch over humans. And over hear conversations, the most popular dragon hunters.

Rogue Curse, the Dragon Hunter started chasing after me with a crossbow in one hand, the other holding the reins on his horse. Racing towards Durushari gate, I started to chant the words to open the gate to my kingdom, "As the king of the dragons I permit my good friends access in a land apart from the human world and Magical world of witches and warlocks and all other worlds to the dragon's empire.!" Carolina and Chaplin start to glow. Giving them all access to pass through the Durushari gate. We flew right through the gate, with Rogue Curse stuck at the gate with no way to get through. I kept flying until Caroline and Mirosh couldn't see the gate anymore.

Carolina's Pov: After we got as far away from the gate and the dragon hunter, we decided to set up camp for the night. Over the night we all heard dragon calls, they all knew the dragon king Mirosh was back and ready to lead them once more. Chaplin snoozed, while Mirosh and I sat and chatted.

"So what do you think of my home land?" Asks Mirosh.

"It's beautiful." I whisper quietly.

"It's a rare for a human to be given access to these lands but I can tell you're special and have a destiny ahead of you." Yawned Mirosh sleepy.

"I didn't think of anything about fate, until this very moment. My fate." Carolina whispered

I fell asleep that night, dreaming of my adventures with my new found friends.

Carolina: The next morning, I'm awoken by Chaplin's hushed voice, "Be quiet, he's back!" That's when I saw him, the dragon hunter here of all places, how did he get in? Regular people can only get in by a dragon king or a lord. But if the king of the dragons is with me then who let him in? Which lord would let a dragon hunter in this place of all places and with his rogues.

The Dragon Kings Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें