chapter 20

Rainy Daze: After walking for an hour we finally reached our destination. In the distance I can see what we think is Elyass's house. Looking at the house, I could've sworn I saw someone walk in front of the window.

Looking over at Carolina, she looks up and says, "Well... Let's go. Sooner we get there the better."

As we get closer Elyass walks out. Staring at us with no feelings in his eyes. Then he chuckles under his breath and says, "About time, I was wondering when you, Queen Carolina would come to me for advise. How bad is the situation?"

Looking over at Carolina, I notice her head go down. Then I hear her mumble with tears going down her face, "Mirosh. It's Mirosh something's wrong with him. Ever since we came back from being captured by dragon hunters. And him being in a coma so long he just hasn't been the same..." She says now sobbing.

Elyass just stands there watching Carolina sob nonstop. Watching Elyass he waves his hand and mumbles, "Follow me inside for some tea. We got loads to talk about, mostly about you Carolina."

Elyass's Pov: Sigh, watching Alec, I mean Carolina sob like this is really odd for me. Oh well, but Mirosh's issue. My guess is during that coma, I don't even think it was a coma. The dragon hunters most likely a poison which causes a Dragonslayer to go into a sleep like state for a long period of time, also lose memory's, and lose connection to our world. I've seen this happen a couple of times thanks to dragon hunters poisons. Us dragon slayers call this poison the Tears of Death.

Walking into my house with Carolina and Rainy Daze following right behind. As we all sit down, I notice Rainy Daze looking around interested while Carolina sits still, quietly staring at her lap.

Sighing I decided it's time to show her how to unlock her dragon side. "Soooo... Carolina I may know how to help Mirosh. If my theory is right Mirosh has been given a poison called Tears of Death, the dragon Hunters use this on very powerful dragon slayers like Mirosh. It causes the dragon slayer to go into a coma, loss of memory, and also they tend to lose connection to our world. If we don't fix this soon we may lose Mirosh for good. Now then, Carolina in your past life when you went by Alex, you were a water dragon which had the ability to heal others with unbelievable outcomes. You are able to heal anything with that power. But with your dragon sealed, I can help you awaken your full powers."

"Wait a minute... You can unlock my dragon?!?!" Carolina mumbles with joy and shock.

"Yes I can, but it takes an ancient spell that I luckily have it somewhat mastered..." I mumble.

"So you do or do not have it mastered, we can't let you use it on Carolina unless you got it mastered." Rainy Daze says with his voice rising.

"I don't care if he has it mastered or not it's our only chance to bring back the Mirosh we all knew and loved. Now what do we need to do Elyass." Carolina argued with a commanding voice of a Queen.

"But Carolina..." Started Rainy Daze.

"But nothing, I am a Queen. I have trust in Elyass to pull this off. After all he is the former king, who retired only to let a new generation of dragon slayers take over. Am I right Elyass?" Murmured Carolina with a strong voice.

Getting up, I go to the other room and began shuffling through piles of books. After piles later I finally found what I was looking for, walking back to where I left Carolina and Rainy Daze.

"What were you looking for?" Asks Carolina.

"I was looking for this book. 'The Dragon's Fire', from what I know hundreds of thousands years ago the first dragon slayer was very powerful. He died hundreds of years ago but he left his dragon fire secrets that can restore almost anything or unlock a dragon within one's soul. And he left hints in this book of how to cast it. I have figured out all the clues and put it together but I still don't really get it. Maybe you will Carolina." I proclaimed.

"Well looks like we're all on the same page. Now then, in this book only I, Zoralth, and Syreth know of it. It's an ancient book after all, after reading it, we all decided to keep it hidden only amongst the three of us. We soon were gonna let you, Carolina and also Mirosh know all the secrets of the dragons and also the dragon slayers full history. Now then back on topic, I've figured out the hints and how to cast it but I still don't really get it. You may be able to figure it out." I ended.

"Let me see the book." Replied Carolina.

Carolina's Pov: Reading the marked parts in the Dragon's Fire book;

Spirits of the dragons.

Spirits of the moon

As the new moon comes; calling upon your full power

May you unlock one's true self, the true inner dragon.

Reborn this one's soul, and as the moon waxes.

May that person be in the moonlight.

Under a blossom tree, where elders have lived, which has stood for generations.

"So most of it is the casting spell and the last two lines tell us where it is supposed to be." I said quietly but kept talking, "What if it's where the first dragonslayer used to live.

The Dragon Kings MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara