Chapter 19

Carolina: It's been weeks now, since Queen Candice, Maya, Crystal and the witches warriors all went home. Mirosh still hasn't opened up on what happened before he went into the coma and what happened inside his head during that time. I have this nagging thought that something serious happened to his mind.

Everyone's still curious on what happened to their King but I decided take over as King and say let's keep only top dragonslayers to know what happened.

Walking outside I decided to go talk with Rainy Daze about what will happen with Mirosh and the future of all dragon slayers.

"Rainy Daze! Please come to with me..." I yell over all the chitter chatter all around the main house.

"Alrighty coming!" I hear Rainy Daze yell while running over and following me.

I led Rainy Daze to one of my favorite spots in the forest, after making sure it was empty. With no one around looking into the sky, speaking softly I say looking up at the sky. "What are we going to do if Mirosh never recovers from this?? He may or may not but I'm the Queen and I gotta take responsibility for what comes forth towards us all. I need plan A, B, C's, and so on. Just in case something happens. Rainy Daze I need your help to help Mirosh find a successor in the near future sometime cause at this rate the Mirosh we all knew and loved is gone."

After saying all this I look over to find Rainy Daze looking into the distance thinking. Then he whispers, "For now we will have to come up with backup plans, just in case something happens to Mirosh. At this rate I hate to say it but I don't think Mirosh will come back to us. If anything should happen you're the Queen and you are able to pick the next successor, but choosing one is the difficult part we may need to visit the last King for advice on what we should do. As your second in command I'll follow you anywhere my Queen."

"Good advice right there, it may be best to visit the last king. I didn't even think of that. Well I got no idea where he is soooo I hope you do... Please tell me you do." I say looking into the trees but looking right back at Rainy Daze.

I hear Rainy Daze sighing then rambles, "I have a general idea where he is, Mirosh... when he came back with you. He left for a couple of hours and I decided to follow cause of curiosity plus he never really leaves his house. So this got me curious..."

"Get to the point Rainy Daze." I say a bit annoyed with his rambling issue.

"OK... Sorry... So they met up at a part of our kingdom that not many people go to. While there I saw a house in the distance, sooooo." Rainy Daze said.

"He must live in that house. It would explain why no ever really sees him. Hmm... Why don't we head over there tomorrow and try to catch him. We need his knowledge right now more then ever. Okay? And by the way you're coming with me since you know the way and you can also act as my warrior guard for the day." I say cheerful.

Looking at Rainy Daze he to dumbstruck to answer. After a minute of letting it all sink in he says, "Why me don't I need to stay behind to make sure everything runs smoothly??"

"Nope that's why we got Ragnor for back up... Hehe you'll lead me to the last dragon King, Elyass. See ya later, Rainy Daze." I say walking away deeper into the forest. Leaving a still dumbstruck Rainy Daze in the middle of the forest.

Rainy Daze's Pov: I didn't really expect Carolina to put all this on to me. But it is understandable with Mirosh out of commission she doesn't really know anyone else and trust anyone else. Except for the top dragon slayers, but I got no choice but to go... It's in her wishes and plus she's the queen I can't get by that.

-the next day-

Looking out a window I see, waiting on a log sits Carolina, waiting passionately for me show up. So we can get going, walking out the front door Carolina turns, smiles, and says, "Ready??"

"Let's go then, faster we get moving faster we can talk to Elyass." I say sighing.