Chapter 15

Carolina's Pov: Mirosh is unconscious... Most likely very weak from all this Bronze around not helping. And now Rainy Daze and Ragnor are here, how are we gonna escape. I hear Ragnor start speaking, "We need to get out of here tonight, cause tomorrow or the day after that someone's coming with black magic witchcraft that can force us to shift. If that happens they'll kill us." he whispers with a bit of fear in his voice.

I try to say something to sooth Ragnor and say what I hope will be okay but all that comes out is coughing and more coughing. Ragnor looks over at me with concern then speaks, "You need water and I'm guessing they haven't fed you at all." I nod.

This went on for hours, Ragnor asks a question I nod my head yes or no. When Ragnor finally has the answers he needs, he sits and thinks of a way to escape this horrible place.

--Hours later--

It's been hours now. Ragnor's stumped, he has no ideas of how to escape. Our only solution is to wait and hope someone comes for us. I sit and think while staring at Mirosh's still body. While staring at Mirosh, I hear screaming in the distance and so does Ragnor. His head goes up looking in the direction of the screaming. Then out of nowhere, the bronze doors come flying open. All I see is the Queen of the witches.

Queen Candice's Pov: Sitting in my quarters I get ready to head off in hunt of my old friend. The dragon king. When one of my spies told me about the absence of the dragon king, I knew something was wrong. Knowing that I hurried off right away, heading out with an army of witches and warlocks. With my 2nd in command taking care of my kingdom. My spies have been keeping track of the dragons hunters where abouts. And lately there have been allot of dragon hunters near the dragonslayers territory. We head towards the dragon slayers territory, in search of the missing king of the dragons.

--two days later--

When we finally arrived near the dragon slayers territory I notice right away allot of Dragon hunters on watch. Sending some of my warriors right and others left we decided to surround the place. I know the missing king is here, they wouldn't place this many dragon hunters in one place at a time.

Giving the signal, my army starts casting spells hitting all the dragon hunters who are present outside. I grab two of my warriors and head inside, looking around I see a bronze door. Casting a spell I blow the doors aside and walk in.

Looking around I see cages which look like what animals used to live in here. Animal droppings all over, old hay, no bed, no blankets or pillows no nothing. Just all hay, old animal droppings, and the hard cold floor. And the disgusting smell is unbearable, I look to see Carolina sitting chained to the wall looking at me with hope in her eyes and Ragnor seeing me with surprise. I see that Mirosh's second in command is unconscious. Finally I see Mirosh... no words can explain what I see. It's horrifying... Mirosh is badly injured and weak and also unconcious.

"Can you walk Carolina, Ragnor?" I say with my voice echoing off the walls. I see both of them nod. "Unlock these cages and their bonds, grab Mirosh and Rainy Daze." I ordered. I watch as each of my warriors go to each cage, one holding the lock on the chain still and the other using the tip of his pike to try and break it open.

After getting all the cages unlocked, my warriors carry out Mirosh and Rainy Daze. With Carolina following right behind being as close as possible to be with Mirosh but also holding on for dear life to Ragnor from weakness. With Ragnor following behind, very slowly helping Carolina.

As we exit the house, Ragnor shifts into his dragon to fly to Mirosh's home. While carrying Mirosh, Rainy Daze, and also Carolina. While I and my warriors fly by their side in the sky.

Finally we made it to Mirosh's house, with all the dragon slayers in a frenzy. Carolina manages to calm all of them down but it won't last for long if we don't get Mirosh back on his feet.

Carolina's Pov: I manage to calm all the frantic people, but it won't last long. If we don't get Mirosh back on his feet we will have an issue. After Queen Candice's warriors helped take Mirosh and Rainy Daze inside the house, our doctor shows up to take a look at all of us.

I sit by Mirosh's bedside, while the doc looks over everyone. One look and the doc doesn't even have words to say. "My lady, I don't know right now if he'll ever wake up. From the looks of it, he fought bravely but from what I can see in his blood results they but Bronze liquid in his system." the doc says sadly. Horrified I sit by Mirosh's bedside, not moving much except for food and bathroom breaks.

Ragnor's Pov: I've taken over Mirosh's duties for the time being until he wakes from his coma. But watching Carolina act this way is different for her, it's heart breaking. She doesn't deal with loss very well, Mirosh needs to come back to her to all of us. He's our king and her mate. Luckily Rainy Daze has regained consciousness but he's still very weak and is ordered to stay in bed.

Queen Candice is still around, she sent most of her warriors home but kept a few with her. She has casted a couple of healing spells on Mirosh but nothings working, for now no one has any ideas of what's gonna happen. All we can do is wait and see if he'll ever wake up.

Queen Candice: I remembered something from the past, Carolina when she was Alec. Her dragon side had incredible healing abilities. But getting Carolina to awaken would be difficult.