Chapter 29

We headed to the pack house that afternoon, and I couldn't help but wonder why this particular girl decided to be here too, since she spends all her time sleeping with different guys every second of the day.

A girl was being bullied by the school's number one bully, Danny. She turned away from the girl she was bullying to the guy next to her. She was smirking while pushing her fake boob's against Mick, the guy who thinks we're secretly mates.

"What did I promise you the last time you bullied someone?" I purred darkly, stopping behind her.

She turned to me in irritation to hide her fear of me. That irritation turned to lust and awe once her eyes fell on my mate. Hell, I can't blame her. He's the sexiest, cutest, hottest, and most handsome man ever. He had an intimidating look about him and has an air of danger and power, which was a perfect combination for Danny. She couldn't even talk because of how incredibly good looking he was.

"I don't care!" she snapped, flipping her air and smiling at my mate. "Now why don't you come over here and I'll give you a good time."

My green eyes darkened. Who is she to think that she can just offer my mate some sex while I'm right here?

"Watch yourself, Danny. I'll hurt you," I promised.

She stepped up to me. "What the hell will you do? You can't do shit," she spat. "You're just a bitch!"

I took in a breath and barely punched her, but she flew back into a tree, gasping for air. I walked over to her and squat down in front of her with a smile on my face. "Bully someone again and see what happens. You even say something bad about them, and I'll come back for you," I threaten with a laugh.

And we continued on as if she wasn't there.

We went inside and headed to Beta Anthony's office. I knocked on the door, and he answered it. My parents were inside, too.

"Hey, mom and dad," I greet.

"Good afternoon," Ellie said.

"Hey, Bells," Vincent greeted back.

Rosie smiled and held her arms open to give me a welcoming hug. "What a looker of a mate you caught," she whispered loudly, winking at him.

Anthony cleared his throat from behind the desk, and she directed a grin at him from over her shoulder. 

"You know you're the hottest man to me, baby," she assured seductively.

He grins back. "Please, sit," he offered us. We sat down on the offered seats and nodded our thanks.

"So what's up, honey?" Rosie asked with a smile.

"I came to visit you all because I wanted to tell you that we're leaving, and I'm moving in with him," I said.

They all stood up and hugged me while clapping.

"We're so happy for you," Rosie gushed.

"For the both of you," Anthony add in.

Rosie was hopping up and down in excitement. "We'll have to throw a go-away party!" she squeals like a little girl.

Everyone was getting excited by the prospect of a party while I was hitting myself on the inside. I'm not really a party person.

Everyone was surprised when the person they didn't expect to talk, spoke up. "Is it okay for me to invite my pack?"

"Of course you can!" Rosie yelled, finger pointed up.

With that they told everyone about tonight and to not be afraid when the Alpha King's pack arrives. We went to the living room where most of the teenagers were.