The New House

The house that Dally and Katie are going to be living in is my old house, that I was forced to move out of, I miss the house and I loved living in it and I think that Dally and Katie will too.
__________________________________

Johnny's POV:

We got to Dally's new house. Ponyboy and I helped Dally move his and Katie's stuff in the house. Dally hasn't told Katie about the new house, but we're gonna show her.

We went in downstairs where there was the den, Katie's room, 2 bathrooms, and 2 guest rooms Katie ran upstairs, Soda, Steve, and I followed.

Katie's eyes got big and her mouth was wide open. Upstairs was a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a storage room, a laundry room, Dally's bedroom, a back porch, and 2 other bathrooms.

Steve and Soda sat down on the couch in the living room. Katie ran into Dally's room.

Dally had his own bathroom, and a small porch. Katie got on Dally's bed and started jumping on it. Dally smiled and picked her up. "Wanna see your room?" He asked. "Yeah." Katie tried to get out of Dally's grip.

"Woah woah woah. Wait a sec, let me tell you something about those stairs." Dally sat her down on his bed. "Those stairs are wood, if you're going to go up and down them, please be careful. I'm not making any unexpected trips to the hospital, okay." "Okay Dally."

"Alright Katie-cat do you wanna see your room now?" Dally asked winking at me, I smiled. "Yeah."

Katie walked down the stairs, we all followed. Katie ran into the first room she saw. She turned on the light, her eyes got wide.

Her big purple bed, her dresser, nightstand, toy box, mini table, and even her own bathroom. Her bathroom had a purple rug in front of the bathtub. Her mirror had dolphin stickers on the corners. She looked in her closet. All of her clothes and other toys were in there. She smiled and ran to Dally, who picked her up in a hug. "I love it." Katie whispered.

Sorry it's so short, but I promise the next chapter is going to be longer.