Prologue

It seemed Harry was always happy. It was rare you saw a frown on his face or tears in his eyes. Yes, He went to university and yes he got bullied. But not even the harshest thing that was said to him could remove his smile, erase his dimples or down his joy. However, only homophobic cunts ever tried to hurt Harry because of him being gay. Most people adored Harry. He was always helpful and loving to others and always showed off his bright smile to the world. Who couldn't love the curly haired ball of sunshine?

Harry was fair popular. Not at school but mostly out of school, at Tropical Mix, the club that Harry worked at to pay for school. He was a waiter along with his best mate, Niall. Ni and him have been best friends since grade three and look forward to many years together. Well them and Liam of course. Liam was Niall's boyfriend and has been since school. Both boy's were too shy to make a move. Although, Niall was scared because of their age difference. Him and Hazza being being 13 and Liam being 17. However, Harry got the ball rolling when he locked them in bathroom together. Long story short, Liam got to lock lips with the blond lad and Niall had his first kiss with the champion of the school's boxing team. Soon they became boyfriends and the rest was history.

Harry had a boyfriend, once but they didn't do much. No sex. No kissing. Nothing. It's not that Harry didn't want to but his ex boyfriend; Greg didn't accept Harry's lifestyle. You see Harry didn't really have a kink or fetish. It's just Infantilism. Harry hated the thought of growing up and Harry rarely hated anything. It pleased him to be carried like a koala bear, kissed several times on his face til he giggled, to have a unnecessary amount of bubbles in his bath, to he held while he slept, oh and he loved to play with his lego's before bed. Nevertheless, Nothing makes his heart warmer or smile brighter than to be called 'baby'. It was something about the name that made him feel loved and young. He loved it. His love for it only increased when a tattooed boy named Louis said it.

Louis is a cold, dark and stubborn man from the inside out. He was raised in a fairly wealthy town with an extremely wealthy family. However, even with the money he was born and raised in hell. His father left the family before his sister Lottie was born and his mother was a slutty drunk who only cared about booze and men. Or women if she's desperate. She didn't even work. She basically got a unlimited supply of money from her now deceased father who basically owned half of America. The two had no relationship so who knows why he left every last penny to her. However, money couldn't fix Louis' broken and very much abandoned heart. So after a few years at the university, he bought a loft and soon turned it into a tattoo and piercing shop named 'Inked'.

It's fairly popular in all of Australia and all have came in for tattoos and whatnot but mostly for jobs. The only people that currently work there are Louis, his best mate Zayn, Zayn's girlfriend Perrie, Ruby, Perrie's bff and Ruby's girlfriend, Jade and a new guy from Canada named Justin. It seemed to work great for them and they felt like a lot of workers was unnecessary. Anyway, They were family and did all kinds of crazy shit together. However, things changed when Louis and Jade are running from the cops and Louis bumps into someone and knocks a flower crown off a chocolate curly head with a smiling face.

"Opps sorry, baby." He winks as he stops to get a good look at the shorter lad.

"I-it's o-okay." He stutters out, blushing madly.

"I'm Louis."

"I'm H-harry."

----

Hope you enjoyed the very beginning of the story and yes, Harry is tiny compared to Louis in this story. Just go with it.

More updates soon °•°•°•°•°•°•

Love & Passion
Larry & Lashton

~Ian