I'm leaving

Guys, I'm deleting this account.

I've come to realize that I'm a 17 year old gender confused teen with a passion to write, act, dance and most of all sing and I need a clean and fresh start.

I'm going to make more books on wattpad. However in a new account, new ideas, new everything. No Larry or any other books that I loved making for my fandoms.

I hope you understand that I'm growing up and I need to learn how to write different stories with a creative, mind fucking twist and I'm excited to get started. That's why I haven't been writing much anymore...I'm just not into it and I'm sorry.

Now I know you guys are 1D Stans or 5SOS Stans but if you want and only if you want, you can follow my new account I'm gonna make. I'll have the username in my profile bio if you want to.

I'm gonna leave this account open for a while longer so you guys can read the stories a while longer. I don't know if the stories leave with the account but I hope not so if you enjoyed my stories, they are yours.

Nevertheless, thanks for your support and love and I hope it doesn't end here.

I'll never forget this book or the countless others I've made and loved.

Thanks everyone. For everything.

For the last time....
Love and Passion
Larry and Lashton

~
Ian