Chapter 9~Temporary Break Up

Hi guys! Missed you :)

Anyway,

Enjoy!! Warning: Typos are more than likely.

Liam's P.O.V

Louis walked in the house, kicking off his vans and hanging his coat up. I picked a spot in the hallway where the boys couldn't see us.

"So, you first Payne. What's up?" Louis said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Look..Harry...he's different...like Niall. And I was simply hoping that you could..I don't know. Give the lad a bit more...ummm-"

"Spill it, Li."

"Attention. I guess."

I looked at him uneasy. Lou was never the one to give affection or "love" for that matter so I was on thin ice just for asking, but I had to try for Haz. He deserved it.

However, to my surprise he said;

"Sure. I'll give the beauty some Tommo lovin'" I just laughed and rolled my eyes, thankful for him doing this.

"However, that's only if you do this favor for me." Once he said that, he seemed nervous and just as uneasy as I was a few seconds ago. 

"You see, Justin; the one who did Niall's tattoo has...this thing for Niall-"

I clenched my fist at the thought.

"Now now tiger before you get all upset and bothered. He refuses to admit."

Once he said that, I softened. Myself and Lou could both understand the struggle and loneliness you have when you're in the closet. Lou struggled with being gay and I struggled with being pan. It's hell on earth and it just comes with pain so I could imagine how Justin feels. 

"He says he's not like me and he can fight it. Which you know, just as well as me that that's a load of bull."

"Yeah man. No matter what you're coming out as, it's hard as hell. But the true you comes out either way."

"Yeah..so...I was wondering...could Niall give Justin a little..I don't know...attention?" He said, smirking knowing he just reversed my own words on me.

"What?! No. Noooooo way. Not my baby. Not my Ni bear."

"Oh come on, Payne! We'll both be there to watch them every time and besides, it's just a little attention."

"No! No way! That's-"

"Great!"

I turned to see Niall and Harry coming down the hall. Well, running.

"That's a great idea! It'll help won't it, Lou? It'll help Justin, right?" Niall said, a little too excited for my liking.

"Yes. He just needs a little push."

"I don't want my baby flirting with another guys!" I said, annoyed that this conversation was going any further.

"It's fine, Li. Nothing will happen because you'll be there with Lou. And Hazza will be there too! Right, H?"

Harry looked up with rosey cheeks with his hair falling over his eyes a bit.

"Y-yeah, of c-course." He smiled.

"See! Everything will be fine.We'll just pretend like we broke up but you'll still be around because your Tommo's buddy." Niall said.

"Besides, you're the only person I'd really give a show to." He said, bating his eyes and smiling bright. Ugh, he knows that gets me.

"Fuck, alright."

"Yes! Thanks Liam, you won't regret it." Louis said, smiling.

"I already do." I said, as I walked off with Niall by my side, leaving Harry with Louis.

I guess, I just got temporarily broken up with.

-------

FYI, This is not good. This whole thing is how the real drama starts so don't get comfy. ;)

~Ian