{ how you met }

That's the outfit you wear meeting Will^

***

{ The Infernal Devices }

~Will Herondale~

You smile at Mrs. Branwell. "Hello Mrz. Branwell. It iz nice to meet you." You were from France and decided to come to London to study different cultures and things. "Please. Call me Charlotte." You smile and open your mouth, only to be cut off by the door slamming open. "Charlotte! It's Jem..." The young man trails off when he sees you. You blush and look down. Charlotte looks at the young man. "Where is he?" The man looks at her. "In his room." She nods and runs out the door, most likely going to Jem's room. "I'm William Herondale." The young man, Will, smiles. You smile back. "I am y/n Dawncrozz. It iz a pleazure to meet you." Your french accent seeps heavily into your words. He smirks. "Well. I've heard much about your family." You look down. hiding your blush. "It is nice to meet you y/n."

~Jem Carstairs~

You walk through the streets, adjusting your weapons belt. A coughing is heard from a dark alley along with a string of curses. You walk into the shadowy place, witchlight held in one hand and your whip in another. It was the shadowhunters from the London Institute. William Herondale and James Carstairs. William was supporting James , trying to hold him up. "By the Angel- Do you need help?" Your whip slithers around your wrist and forms a dragon cuff. "Yes. I need help getting him to the Institute." You nod and wrap an arm around his torso, and pull his over your shoulders. William does the same. "What happened?" He glances at you. "I know about his yin fin William Herondale." He sighs. "He did not take enough before the fight." You nod and look down, both of you speeding up. The Institute soon comes into view. "Thank you." You nod. "Do you want me to stay or..." He shrugs. "It's late. You can stay in one of the rooms to sleep for the night." You nod and help William get James to his bedroom before following him to a room. "Here." You thank him before collapsing on the bed. You were exhausted. Your eyes flutter shut and you fall into a dreamless sleep.

You wake up to the faint sound of a violin. You throw your legs off the bed and pull your hair up. Walking out the door you find yourself in front of James's door. "Will? Is that you?" Comes a soft voice. You hold your breath and take a quiet step back. The door opens and you look up at the face of James Carstairs. "Uhhh..." You blush and look around. "Your violin playing was beautiful." You look everywhere but his face. He smiles. "You must be the girl Will was telling me about." You look at him, eyes wide. "What?" He laughs. "Thank you...?" "Y/n. Y/n Youngwell." "Well thank you y/n." You smile. "It was not that important James. I was just helping a fellow Shadowhunter in need." You smile and look out the window. "I need to leave. It was nice meeting you James." "Jem." He whispers softly. You look at him strangely. "I hope to see you again Jem."

~Gideon Lightwood~

You roll your eyes at Will. "Stop calling him a Lightworm Will." He makes a face and you turn to apologize to Gabriel only to come face to face with a man that happened to be very nice looking. He also looked to be your age. "Hello. You must be y/n Fairchild." You nod, a light blush painting your cheeks. He smiles and you give a small smile back. "You must be Gideon Lightwood then." He nods and you look over at Will, who is smirking at you and wiggling his eyebrows. You stick your tongue out at him and narrowly avoid the witchlight he throws at you. You roll your eyes and turn back to Gideon, who is looking between the two of you in amusement. "Excuse me a minute." You smile sweetly, turning on your heel and chasing after Will. "Please don't kill me!" William yells. "Can't make any promises!"

~Gabriel Lightwood~

You walk into the Lightwood manor. You feel the eyes of many Downworlders and demons following your figure. "Mr. Lightwood." You motion to the older man. "Yes?" He glares at you. You scoff. "Magister." You hiss, glancing at his son. He pales and abruptly stands. "I'll be back." He leads the way into his study. You smirk, knowing his son Gabriel followed the two of you. "What do you want y/n?" Mr. Lightwood sounded tired. Too tired. "I can't help it if you don't want to do my father's biding." You roll your eyes and perch on the edge of his desk. You look through the cracked door, making eye contact with a certain green eyed boy. You smile and turn back to his father. "He needs to know how long you have." Mr. Lightwood flushes a bright red. "That is highly personal-" "I don't care how personal it is Mr. Lightwood unless you want to end up killed by one of Mortmain's creations I suggest you tell me and we can both leave unharmed." "You would do no such thing." He replied. You smile wickedly. "There are three automatons outside right now waiting to see if they need to do his dirty work. Answer me, or the Lightwood family name will forever be a disgrace." He glares before muttering the amount of time he has left. You nod and leave the room quickly, glancing at the youngest Lightwood's hiding place. "Come out Gabriel. I don't bite." You tease. The young man comes out and smiles at you. "You know my name but I do not know yours. May I ask what it is?" You smile, a real smile this time. "Y/n. My name is y/n."