{names and such}

That's what you're wearing when you meet Jem^

{ The Infernal Devices }

~Will Herondale~

Last Name: Dawncross

The Dawncross family is known for their looks and passion for fighting. With their y/n color hair and faerie colored eyes, they sure are an interesting mix of Shadowhunter.

~Jem Carstairs~

Last Name: Youngwell

Youngwells are known for their ability to draw and create runes, along with sensing if something big is about to happen. They have a past with werewolves, so whenever they're sad, angry, or worried, their eyes flash a bright silver.

~Gideon Lightwood~

Last Name: Fairchild

You're the younger sister of Charlotte Branwell.

~Gabriel Lightwood~

Last Name: Mortmain

You're father is Mortmain. You don't agree with his thirst for revenge and eventually you side with the shadowhunters of London.

~Magnus Bane~

Last Name: Arcane

Arcane mean mysterious or known by few. You're rarely seen by any of the Shadow World, mostly because you want to keep out of trouble and out of the drama.

{ The Mortal Instruments }

~Jace Herondale~

Last Name: Hollowmoon

The Hollowmoon family has a lot of history with demons. Most of their family has dark hair and eyes but occasionally there is a fair haired light eyed child.

~Alec Lightwood~

Last Name: Haze

Haze is a synonym for fog or mist. When you were a child your shadowhunter mother left you on a stormy foggy night. You just sort of changed your last name to fit your past.

~Raphael~

Last Name: Lightwood

You're the younger sister of Alec and Isabelle and the older sister of Max.

~Jonathon Morgenstern~

Last Name: Silverclear

Silverclear is the last name of Raziel's daughter. Instead of being all gold like your father you're all silver, and that's why Jonathon glowed a bright silver after he died.

~Jordan Kyle~

Last Name: Starkweather

Hodge is your uncle. Your parents died while in the Circle, so Hodge raised you.

{ The Dark Artifices }

~Mark Blackthorn~

Last Name: Cross

When you were a child your father built crosses for the executions. So in your village you became known as y/n Cross. Eventually as you found out who you were you made sure people called you Mavalia.

~Julian Blackthorn~

Last Name: Fairchild

Jocelyn is your aunt. You were raised in Idris until you turned fourteen, and then you were sent off to New York. You began moving between different Institutes because you wanted to travel but be around others like you.

~Tiberius Blackthorn~

Last Name: Lightwood/Bane

You were adopted after the second Mortal War. You were about nine when Sebastian Morgenstern turned your parents into Endarkened. Magnus and Alec wanted to adopt a small child and decided on you. So they're your dads.