{ love you goodbye } { the mortal instruments }

Listen to One Direction's song Love You Goodbye

{ The Mortal Instruments }

~Jace Herondale~

'...even though it's over you should stay tonight...'

You sighed and blinked back tears, unable to come to terms with what just happened.
You broke up with Jace.
For good reason, but it was still painful.
I mean, any break up was painful.
"Hey." A familiar person sat down next to you, wrapping and arm around your waist. You couldn't help but lean and rest your head on his shoulder. "Can I hold you just for one more night?" You bit your lip but nodded. "Yeah." Your voice was low and soft, and you saw him clench his jaw. The two of you got up and laid in bed, his arms protectively wrapping around you like they used to. You blinked back tears and closed your eyes, letting sleep take over.

~Alec Lightwood~

'...I know you're saying you don't want to hurt me, well maybe you should show a little mercy...'

"I don't want to hurt you." You smirk, picking yourself up off the floor. He rolls his eyes. "Please." You raise a brow. "Oh?" He turns his back and you strike. He lands with an oomph. "See?" You lay down beside him and whisper in his ear. He grabs your wrist and somehow you end up beneath him, his face extremely close to yours. "Hey there." You laugh nervously, glancing at his lips. He smirks and presses his mouth to yours. "Show some mercy will you."

~Raphael~

'...why you wearing that to walk out of my life...'

You sigh and slide off your bed. The steps you took seemed to send short bursts of regret and sadness through you. You knock on the secret door to the inside of the hotel and hear someone unlock it. "Y/n?" You bite your lip. This was so much harder than you though it was going to be. Tears burned your eyes and formed a lump in your throat. "I-I-" he frowned. "What's wrong?" He eyes you. You were wearing something that was a bit more revealing then normal, but that was because Izzy had picked your outfit out for that day. "We can't see each other anymore." Your voice came out calmer than you thought it would be, and you almost flinched at how cold it sounded. "Why?" His frown deepened. "Raphael, I'm sorry. But, we just can't." You take a step forward and kiss him. As you pull away you run your teeth across his bottom lip and take a step back. "Bye." You whisper, turning on your heel and walking away. His eyes trail after you and he clenches his jaw. Why?

~Sebastian Morgenstern~

'...if tomorrow you won't be mine oh baby let me love you goodbye...'

You had to leave soon. Your father, Raziel wanted you back home. Meaning you had to leave your boyfriend, Jonathon, and probably never see him again.
"Jonathan?" You knocked on his door. It opened slowly but when he saw you a grin broke out across his face. "Y/n." You smiled. "Can I come in?" He nodded, opening the door wider and stepping out of the way. "I-I-" you didn't know how to tell him you were leaving. Instead, you just leaned up, kissing him hard on the mouth. He reacted immediately, holding your hips and biting your bottom lip. You made your way to the bed, lowering yourself on it. Then, somehow, his shirt was off and so was yours. He began kissing your neck, your hands trailing up and down his back. You arched your body up, pressing against him as you let out a quiet moan. "I love you." He whispered. You closed your eyes. His lips trailed down your collarbone to in-between your breasts. You sucked in a breath, savoring the feeling. "I love you too."

~Jordan Kyle~

'...one more taste of your lips just to bring me back to the places we've been and the nights we've had...'

You gasp in pain and tighten your grip on Jordan's shirt. He looks down at you, fear written all over his face. "You'll be fine. I won't let you get die." You nod and lay your head on his chest, listening to his rapidly beating heart. "Come on!" He curses, looking over the corner. You two were waiting on Clary and Jace but they were taking forever. "My-my stele-" you gasp. His expression turns to one of understanding and he shifts to reach inside your back pocket. He grasps it and sets you down, pulling your shirt up. On normal days you would have stopped him from doing so but today? Definitely not. The blood gushing from your wound made the shirt tight and sticky, leaving Jordan to clean it up. "I don't know how to draw with a stele..." He trailed off, voice cracking. You close your eyes, clenching your jaw. "Jordan!" Clary's voice rang through the air. You heard him sigh in relief. "I need your help!"