{ you die }

{ The Infernal Devices }

~Will Herondale~

He knelt there, watching as you bleed to death on the cold ground. "No, no, no, no, no." Tears filled his eyes and your eyes lost their shine. Your breathing had slowly begun to even out, and he knew it was too late for anyone to save you. The tears fell and he kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." You watched him. "It'z not your fault." You whispered. "I love you William." He nodded furiously. "I love you too y/n." Your heart stopped and your head fell to the side, your eyes unseeing.

~Jem Carstairs~

You gasped, unable to breathe as you pulled the sword from your stomach. Your knees buckled, but James caught you, slowing your fall and pulling you into his lap as your eyes fluttered shut. He held onto you tightly, tears falling from his eyes. "Please don't leave me. You promised." He pressed his forehead against yours. "I-" your eyes fluttered shut and your breathing stopped. James breath catches before he sobbed harder, clutching you tightly in his arms.

~Gideon Lightwood~

You fall, already gone before you hit the ground. Gideon ran towards your bleeding body, heart hammering and hands shaking. No, you couldn't be dead. You couldn't. His fingers dug into your wrist, begging for some trace of a pulse.
There wasn't any.
He choked on a sob and Charlotte knelt beside him, hugging him as the two cried.

~Gabriel Lightwood~

Mortmain had ordered his automatons to kill you. So here you were, avoiding the objects they wanted to kill you with. But you weren't exactly a lucky person.
Something cold sliced through your stomach. You stumbled back, legs buckling. The automatons left, and Gabriel ran for you. He caught you before you fell to the ground, and you stared up at him, choking on blood. "You'll be fine. Charlotte can just-" you shake your head. "I love you." You whisper, the light fading from your eyes.

~Magnus Bane~

You were losing your strength. A mundane, who didn't know any better, had stabbed you.
Right next to your heart.
And now you were dying.
You couldn't figure out how to contact Magnus, but he was supposed to be here soon, so maybe he'll be able to find you. Thankfully, he appeared soon after the incident, his eyes widening. "Oh my- what happened?" Magnus knelt beside you and placed his hand above you, blue magic hovering over your heart. He bit his lip, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on your stomach. "You weren't supposed to leave me. Not this soon." You close your eyes, tears sliding down your cheeks. Your weakly lifted your hand, burying your fingers in his messy hair. "I love you." You whisper. Tears dampened the cloth at your abdomen. "Shhhh. Can you kiss me? One last time?" He looks up, eyes and cheeks red. "Y-yes." Magnus leaned over, pressing his lips against yours. You clutched his jacket, kissing him hard. The life was draining from you quickly so you had to do that one last time. Your breathing evened out and you pulled away, resting your cheek on the cold, bloody floor. The only thing on Magnus' face was fear as your eyes fluttered shut.

{ The Mortal Instruments }

~Jace Herondale~

The demon slashed through your throat, blood gushing from the fatal wound. You fell to the ground, limp and blood slowly turning cold. Jace ran to you, clutching you to him. "No!" He yelled, sobbing into your blood covered shoulder. Alec and Izzy gasped when they saw the scene, eyes widening. Jace was brushing hair out of your face, your eyes staring blankly at the sky.

~Alec Lightwood~

Your eyes flutter shut as Alec runs to you, tears welling up in his eyes. "No, y/n! Stay awake!" But the life had already drained from you, your heart ceasing to beat. Alec knelt beside you, hands trembling as he brushed hair from your forehead. "I love you." The words left his mouth before he could stop them, and he choked. You wouldn't be able to say them back, so what was the point?

~Raphael~

Camille held your arm, grinning as Raphael glared at her. "Let her go Camille, she isn't involved in this." She shook her head. "But she is. She holds your leash. You would do anything for her wouldn't you?" Raphael glanced at you, licking his lips as her teeth neared her throat. You try to jerk away, desperate to get to Raphael. "Not so fast girlie." Teeth sunk into your skin and you scream, feeling the blood being sucked from your body. It was leaving you fast, and before you knew it, your head was dizzy and your eyes shut, your knees buckling. You fell to the ground and Camille backed away, wiping the blood from her face. Your chest wasn't moving, Raphael realized as he knelt beside you, pulling you to him. He couldn't hear your heartbeat either and he clenched his jaw. He pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I'm sorry."

~Jonathan Morgenstern~

Jonathan was fighting demons with the rest of the Shadowhunters. It had been two years since you left, and he still was terribly in love with you. Something bright silver moved in the corner of his eyes and suddenly you were there, a tornado of silver metal and demon ichor. He smiled and continued killing the demons until he heard a scream.
Y/n.
He chopped the head off of the demon in front of him and looked over at you, laying on the ground in a pool of silver. He ran for you, sliding to his knees and leaning over you. "I came back to you." You whispered, your eyes fluttering shut. He choked on a sob and kissed your forehead, watching the silver glow around you fade.

~Jordan Kyle~

You roll your eyes, walking down the street with Jordan. "What was that?" He turned around, looking into the shadows all around you two. You rested a hand on your sword, which was attached to your hip. "What is it?" You breathe, eyes darting around you. "I don't-" a wolf, actually a werewolf, came jumping out of the shadows and tackling you, sinking its teeth into your neck. The scream that had erupted from your lips died away and you went limp, blood filling your mouth.

{ The Dark Artifices }

~Mark Blackthorn~

Your eyes widen as you fall to your knees, arrow protruding from your back. "Mavalia!" Mark was close enough, but knew that around the other Shadowhunters he couldn't react. But he couldn't stop himself. You were coughing up blood and the dark liquid was pooling beneath you now that your were laying on your side, gasping for breath. He ran to you, pulling the arrow from your back. You let out a scream that fades quickly. The light left your eyes and he shook his head. "No, y/n!"

~Julian Blackthorn~

You gasp, the demon clutching a handful of your stomach in its hands and Julian stabs it in the back. You fall, Julian just barely catching you. "No! No, no, no! Don't leave me! Please, please don't leave me!" But your eyes had already sealed shut, blood filling your mouth. "Y/n!" Your head fell to the side, breath ceasing.

~Tiberius Blackthorn~

The demon shoves its talons into your throat and you choked on your blood, a scream fading as it passed your lips. Alec was off to the side, watching as the demon he was fighting disappeared. He turned, eyes widening when he saw you drop to the floor. "Y/N!" He yelled, which caught Magnus's attention. The pair ran towards you, Magnus' eyes widening when he saw your shredded throat. "Y/n? Where's y/n?" Tiberius walked into the warehouse, freezing when he saw you on the floor. "No..." He whispered. Julian reached out to hug him, but he stumbled back, tears streaming down his face. "No!"