{ f a n g i r l i n g }

{ The Infernal Devices }

~Will Herondale~

"THEY'RE ZO CUTE!" You squeal, blushing deep red. "Who is?" Will walks over and sits beside you. You gesture to the book and bury your head in your hands. "If only they would confezz their feelingz." He presses a kiss to your forehead. "If only." You roll your eyes. "Don't you make fun of me William Herondale." You glare at him and he lifts his hands in mock surrender. You roll your eyes. "Rude."

~Jem Carstairs~

"What am I even doing?" You throw your hands up in the air and fall onto James' bed. He smiles. "I love you." He sits down next to you and kisses your forehead. "What were you reading?" His brow furrows. "Pride and Prejudice." He nods lays down beside you. "Read to me."

~Gideon Lightwood~

"I hate all books." You fall face first into Gideon's bed. "And why is that?" You groan and roll onto your side. "They are destroying my metal stability." He laughs and lays down next to you. "I am completely fine with that." You smirk and kiss his lips. "Are you?"

~Gabriel Lightwood~

"Why would he do that? Why do I read these things? Why?" Gabriel walks into your room. "Are you alright love?" You shake your head. "I'm giving you premission to take any book away from me. Ever." He eyes you. "Yes ma'am."

~Magnus Bane~

"BUT-BUT-" you throw your hands up in the air. "Romeo and Juliet were the absolute most stupid young couple ever." Magnus laughed. "And why do you say that?" He buries his head in your neck. "They were both barely teenagers and then they killed themselves for each other like why? It's completely and utterly idiotic."

{ The Mortal Instruments }

~Jace Herondale~

"OH MY RAZIEL!" Jace poked his head through the now open door. "What?" "I can't. I ship them too hard." He frowns. "Who?" A blush comes across your cheeks. "Remus and Tonks..." He smiles. "Harry Potter?" You nod and lay the book down. "I need to take a break."

~Alec Lightwood~

{pretend this is the tv show time frame lol}

"I CANNOT DO THIS! WHY AM I EVEN WATCHING THIS SHOW!" You scream. Alex walks in at the worst moment. "Which show?" You glare at the screen. "Merlin." He laughs. "It's okay-" "NO. IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY!" He rolls his eyes and lays down beside you, watching the next episode with you.

~Raphael~

A/N: Does anyone else love TV Raphael? I wish he was younger but his character is pretty awesome 👌🏼

"Hey." You don't look up from your book. "Hey Raph." He stares at you and you look up. "What?" "No hugs? I'm offended." You roll your eyes and make sure to bookmark your book before putting it next to you. "Come here." He shakes his head. "You have to come to me." You roll your eyes. "Sorry but I'm comfortable right here so unless you don't want a hug-" he laughs and walks over, wrapping his arms around you. "You didn't come to see me for awhile. Why?" You shrug. "Alec doesn't like you. Neither does Jace. I think the only reason Izzy likes you is because she's with a Faerie ya know?" He nods, leaning back. "I have to go soon." You look over at him and grab your book. "Why?" "I'm supposed to be helping Max train." You bite your lip and open up the book to where you were. Then you zoned out completely. "Y/n? Y/n?" You wave a hand in his direction. "Shhhh they're having a moment." He looks at you with a strange look on his face. "Who?" "Étienne and Anna! Duh." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

~Sebastian Morgenstern~

"Nope! Nope nope nope nope nope." You glare at the book in front of you. It was Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Jonathan walks into your room and you look over at him. "I need more of this. Now." He raises a brow and looks at you in confusion. "This bloody book!" You pick up the book and toss it on the bed, not caring if it's destroyed. Okay maybe you did care but that's not the point. "Ignite Me?" You roll your eyes. "I want to now what happened to my babiessss." He glanced at you. "Okay." You roll your eyes. "You're so rude." He shrugs. "Oh well."

~Jordan Kyle~

"I just can't! I'm so done!" You fall into his bed and bury your face in his pillows, thanking the heavens you decided not to wear makeup. "About what?" You roll over and look at him, lifting yourself into your elbows. "Life. But TV shows in general." He smiles. "Which show?" "Once upon a time. They freakin brought back Peter Pan! My love!" You pretend to swoon and Kyle rolls his eyes and sits next to you. "And I was thinking I was your love." You smile. "Oh you are. But he's my bae!"

{ The Dark Artifices }

~Mark Blackthorn~

"NO! WHY YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT!" You scream, literally throwing your book against the wall. A second later Mark comes bursting in. "Are you okay? What happened? What was that noise-" you flush and look at the book now laying on the floor. "Uh..." You clear your throat and shrug. "I dunno." He narrow his eyes at you and you smile. "Are you sure you're okay?" You nod. "I'm sure love." He walks over to you and kisses your forehead. "Want to lead me through Faerieland my love?" You smirk, a wicked light beginning to burn in your eyes. "Of course my love."

{Sorry I had to 🌚}

~Julian Blackthorn~

"But-But-" You bury your head in your hands. "NO!" You throw the remote on the ground and cry over the certain fictional character that died in Supernatural (now you just have to guess which one I'm talking about XD) "Y/n?" You look up at Julian and he raises a brow at you. You shrug and point to the TV. "I can't." He laughs and lays down next to you. "Can we cuddle?" You look at him hopefully. He smiles and nods. You grin and snuggle into his side, burying your face in his chest.

~Tiberius Blackthorn~

"ROWAN!" You scream, throwing the book to the ground and burying your head in your pillow. Ty, who had just walked into the room, watched you with wide eyes and a open mouth. You were about to groan in agony when you looked up and saw him standing there, hands twitching at his sides and his face flushed. "Ty?" You hop off your bed and walk over to him, grabbing his hands and smiling. "Are you okay?" He looked you over. "Yeah. Uh... I was just..." You blush a bright red and smile awkwardly. A small smile comes over his lips. "I was fangirling." His gray eyes make contact with yours and hold. "What's that?" Your eyes widen. "Uhh... It's when you like something so much you kinda obsess over it. Like you really like Sherlock Holmes. So you could be considered a fanboy." He nods. "Okay. That makes sense." You laugh. "Of course it does. I explained it amazingly." He rolls his eyes. "Sure."