{ kisses }

{ The Infernal Devices }

~ William Herondale ~

You twirl in the snow, your white cloak blending in. "Love?" You turn to Will. "Yez?" He grabs your hands and pulls you close to him. "You look beautiful." You blush. Your hair was down and snow had stuck to the strands and your face was flushed from the cold air. "Thank you William." He turns around and then brushes his lips against yours. "Sorry." Your brow furrows and a snowball hits you right in the stomach. You gasp in surprise. "WILLIAM HERONDALE!" You yell. He laughs and runs away as fast as possible. "I HATE YOU ZO MUCH!" You scoop up snow and pelt him with it. "Never do that again."

~ Jem Carstairs ~

Jem was sick.
So you were beside him, fetching him water, food, anything he needed. "Y/n." You look up from your book. "Jem." He smiles up at you. "Can you lay with me?" You nod and place the book on his bedside. "Thank you." He whispers as you lay down. You shake your head. "It's nothing James." He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist, cuddling close to you. "I love you y/n." He murmurs, kissing your lips. You smile and pull away, kissing his forehead. "Rest love."

~ Gideon Lightwood ~

You run out to meet everyone. You weren't allowed to go with them because you were hurt. "Gideon!" You wrap your arms around him in a hug. "Y/n." He buries his head in your hair. "You're not hurt are you?" You push him away slightly, only enough to look him over and make sure he isn't hurt. He laughs. "No." You roll your eyes and press your lips to his, but only for a second. Everyone else, thankfully, goes inside and ignores the two of you. "You are so adorable y/n." You roll your eyes. "Thank you Gideon."

~ Gabriel Lightwood ~

"Hello." You brush your hair and pull it into a loose braid. "Hello y/n." Gabriel wraps his arms around you, pressing tiny kisses at your neck. You laugh and playfully push him away. "Y/n." He whines. You roll your eyes and turn around, kissing him on the lips. He smiles and pulls away. "What was that for?" You laugh. "Nothing."

~ Magnus Bane ~

"Magnus." You whisper, shaking him. He groans and wraps an arm around you, pulling you closer. "Magnus." You press a kiss to his collarbone. "You need to wake up." You trail kisses up his neck and across his jaw. He moans and you smirk. "You have to wake up darling." You whisper. He opens his eyes and looks down at you. "Why?" You shrug. "The Shadowhunters need you." He sighs. "Alright darling."

{ The Mortal Instruments }

~ Jace Herondale ~

"See you later Jace." He shakes his head. "No. Stay with me." You shake your head. "I can't. But I love you." He smiles. "I love you too." He kisses you, hands resting on your hips. You place your hand on the back of his neck and kiss back harder, knowing you'll have bruised lips. He smirks. "You sure are happy today." He pulls away and you roll your eyes. "Whatever Jace. See you later."

~ Alec Lightwood ~

"Hello Alexander." You drawl, running a finger over his chest. He blushes. "Hey y/n." You smile and look up at him. "Where are you going?" He makes a face. "Hunting." "Can I go?" He eyes you. "I don't think you're wearing something that you can hunt in." You look down at your dress and snap your fingers, magicking your outfit on. He raises a brow. You shrug and smile. "What?" He rolls his eyes. "Come on. Just don't mess up. Jace will kill you." "Alec." He turns around, not expecting you to press your lips to his. "I'll be fine Alexander. I'm a warlock." He nods. "I know." 

~ Raphael ~

You sneak out of the Institute, making your way to the Hotel Damort. Vampires hiss at you. You roll your eyes and continue walking. "Raphael." You call, not flinching when a vampire comes close to you, tracing lines on your arm. "Lydia. That'll be enough." A voice comes from a dark corner. You smirk. "Took you long enough." Raphael steps into a bright patch of room and raises a brow. "You're very sassy today." You laugh and run over to him, wrapping your arms around him. "I've just had to deal with my siblings all day." He laughs. "That's horrible." You roll your eyes and press your mouth to his, biting on his bottom lip softly. "It is."

~ Sebastian Morgenstern ~

"Hey love." You whisper in Jonathan's ear. "Hey." You frown and walk around him to stand in front of him. "Jonathan?" You wipe away his tears. "Don't cry. Please." You kiss his forehead. "Why are you crying?" He looks up at you, eyes a startling green. "I hurt so many people y/n." Tears burn your own eyes but you blink them away. "That wasn't you. That was a completely different person Jonathan." He nods and you kiss his lips, just barely brushing your lips against his. "I love you Jonathan."

~ Jordan Kyle ~

"Be safe." You smile up at him. "Aren't I always?" You roll your eyes and peck him on the lips. "I mean it Kyle. If you don't come back alive and in one piece you'll have me to deal with." He laughs and kisses you again. "I think I'd rather die by someone else's hands. You kinda scare me." You blush but roll your eyes again. "Good. You better be afraid."

{ The Dark Artifices }

~ Mark Blackthorn ~

"Hello love." You whisper in Mark's ear, tracing lines on his neck. He turns around and wraps his arm around you. "Hello y/n." His voice was low and rugged, and you smirk. "So," you kiss his lips. "What do you wish to do today?"

~ Julian Blackthorn ~

"Y/n!" You hear Julian yell. You lean against the wall and wince. "Yeah?" He looks you over, eyes widening at the sight of your torn up thigh. "What the-" "BY THE ANGEL!" Emma screams, covering her eyes. "Please tell me all that blood is just from you totally overflowing on your period." You roll your eyes and Julian wraps your arm around his shoulder, helping you limp through the institute. "Thanks." You sigh as you sit down. He tends to your wounds. "It's nothing." He smiles, kissing your forehead. "I love you." You whisper before pressing your lips to his.

~ Tiberius Blackthorn ~

"Ty." You smile, entering the training room. "Y/n." He smiles back. You pull your hair into a ponytail and sit down on the floor, watching him train. "Aren't you going to train too?" You shake your head. "I'm perfectly okay with just watching." He rolls his eyes and sits down next to you, tapping his fingers against his knee in some unknown rhythm. "You need to get energy out. Train Ty." He looks over at you and you place a hand on his knee. "Please?" He nods. "Okay," he smirks. "But first..." Your brow furrows and he presses his lips against yours. "Now I'll go train." You roll your eyes and look down at your lap, attempting to hide your blush as Emma and Julian walk into the room.

A/N: so uhh.....
I'm going to rewrite Ty's cuz it doesn't fit his character. Keep in mind I wrote that before Lady Midnight came out.