Chapter 39: Bring Me Back

As I lay here in Stiles' arms, our hands intertwined, my mind travels back to when I was 10 years old. I had asked my parents what love was.  

"Mom, dad, what's love?" I asked, my ten year old heart full of excitement and wonder.

"Why do you ask that, sweety?" My mother asks, sitting up from her spot on the couch, where she was layed beside dad.

"How do you know if you're in love?" My parents both looked at each other smiling.

"Well, when you're in love with someone, you just know. It's just this feeling you get; you never want to leave their side. It's a feeling of warmth and passion. It's a feeling that you know, you want to spend the rest of your life with that person." My mother smiles at me and my father wraps his arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"How did you guys meet, and fall in love?" My parents stiffened up, looking at each other nervously; I notice they do this a lot when I ask about their past.

"That's another story you'll learn when you're older. Now run along and get into bed." She kisses my cheek and I run off.

I still never learned why they were so secretive...

I felt happy, here in Stiles' arms. I couldn't get the smile off my face.

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

I move closer to him and he tightened his grip around my waist. My eyes wondered around the basement and my eyes land on the backwards five.

What could be the reason that is there?

Then the idea popped in my head.

"Stiles," I let go of his hand and got up from the couch, walking over to the wall. 

I lean down and knock on the wall, it echoing from the other side. "Do you hear that?"

Stiles looks at me, realization spread on his face. There's something on the other side of this wall.

He looks around and picks of a broken pipe, holding it firmly in his hands. That was my que to get out of the way.

He held it in his hands, like a bat, then swung once at the wall. A small hole smashing through.

He swung again and again until we could see what was in there.

We both get down and look at the sight.

It was a body, but not any body. "It's him." I say quietly.

"The nogitsune." Stiles says. I look at him before sticking my hand in the whole, looking around.

I stick my hand in the coat pocket of the nogitsune and pull out a piece of paper. I look at it and my eyes realize someone in the picture. 

I had it back to Stiles, "Anyone look familiar?"

"Kira?" Stiles begins to stand up, examining the picture.

"We've got to get this to Scott." That's when all hell broke loose.

I hear this crackling noise and Stiles falls to the ground. 

I turn around quickly standing up, seeing Oliver stand there.

"You took Brunski's keys, I took his stun gun." He clicks the button and hits it to my stomach.

My knees shake but I don't fall. "You don't know who you're messing with." I may have thrown up Malia's blood, but I still have some strength.

My eyes turn red and my fangs come out but before I do anything I feel this sharp pinch on my neck.

Then I lose all feeling in my body and fall down. "I also got his Haldol." Oliver says holding up a syringe. Then everything goes black. (a/n lol, I realize iv'e done that alot. everything goes black... i'll prob do it more XD)