Chapter 42: The Truth

I know it's not Saturday but I wasn't home all weekend and I forgot I had wrote this chapter. It's shorter than my others but I hope you still like it :) Also, a happy (late) Valentines Day! 

"You what?" Brianna asked 'nervously' through the phone.

"Aiden and I found him unconscious on the ground in some vacant parking lot, we are on our way to Scott's now." Lydia said frantically through the phone.

"Okay I'll be there in a minute." Brianna hung up the phone quickly and ran to Scotts house.

Brianna didn't even bother knocking, she just opened the door. "Scott!" She called through the house.

Scott hearing her voice came around the corner. "Did Lydia-" 

"Yeah, she's on her way." He nodded and it was then she realized they weren't alone.

"Dr. Deaton, nice to see you again." She smiled and walked up to him.

Deaton was surprised at her presence. He was the only one who understood Stiles' and Brianna's connection. He wasn't even sure if it was really her.

"Brianna," He nodded and played it off with a smile.

 Brianna noticed Scott's mom was here too. She sent a small smile towards her.

They heard a car door shut and Scott ran out the door.

"The couch, put him on the couch." Scott panted as him and Aiden hurriedly rushed over to the couch, Stiles' limp body in their arms.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Melissa said as Deaton examined Stiles.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" 

Deaton pulled a part of Stiles' shirt open, revealing a long horizontal slash across his abdomen. "It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing."

 Everyone looked at each other. Shock and confusion plastered on their faces.

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asks.

"That's good, right?" Brianna asks, taking a step closer to Stiles.

"For him, yes. Us?" Deaton looks up at Scott. "I'm not so sure."

"Well if we aren't going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden says crossing his arms.

"I might have something more effective," Deaton opens his bag, pulling out a small jar of clear liquid.

He looks at the two werewolves and they walk over to Stiles' body.

"W-what is that?" Brianna asks nervously.

They turn his head, opening his mouth. As they drip the liquid in his mouth his eyes shoot open, grabbing ahold of Aiden.

"Get him off me!" Aiden tries to say through his closed throat.

Brianna stands there nervously as pull Stiles away. He grunts and looks at his hand as it shakes.

"Kanima vemon. Nice touch." He looks at Deaton then over to Brianna.

She backs up to the wall, looking down at her hands.

Her legs then become numb and she falls to the ground. Soon, her whole body is paralyzed; just like Stiles'.

"Brianna, whats wrong?" Lydia falls to her knees, grabbing a hold of Brianna's head.

"That's not Brianna." Deaton says glaring at Stiles and Brianna. "Pick her up, put her on the couch."