Playlist;

000. Irresistible - Fall out boys & Demi Lovato

 this song majorly inspired me to write this book. i just love it. 

001. Stitches - Shawn Mendes

who doesn't love Shawn songs? i mean this song is amazing.

002. I hate everything about you - Three Days  Grace

this is a really old song yet it fits perfectly for her feelings. hey, who doesn't remember about this song is too young for this book, lol.

003. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks

 with the things that will be happening i believe it'll turn into a battlefield.

004. Broken hearted girl - Beyonce

 beyonce is the queen of songs so yep i though this one would be perfect. it explain perfectly her feelings for elijah.

005. Cry - Rihanna

she is bae and when it comes to heartbreak songs she is one of my favorites. it explains how she felt, how she feels and how she'll be. no one has seen her cry since that day when she lost her love. and now that he is back, he won't see her cry for a long time. 

006. Hiding my heart - Adele

i never heard this song until today, i just think it's perfect for this story. this is exactly what she has been doing for so long and now she doesn't even recall the last time she was happy. 

007. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

this song it's amazing i love it.

008. Pompeii - Bastille

love it!!!! omg hey what do you think?

009. Lionheart - Demi Lovato

i love this song. demi is baeee i love her and this song fits perfectly.

010. Shake it off - Florence + The Machine

 hey it's florence and the machine, what would you expect?