08.

Freedom

 That was exactly what Nicolette was feeling now that she had what also made her so special. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed how her entire body felt the magic in her. A smile grew bigger in her lips. She felt the hands of her maid in her back and she looked away from her reflection to her maid. 

"Your dress is finished" her maid and confident smiled at her full of pride of how she looked. Nicolette turned to the full body mirror and noticed the details in her red dress. The pieces that made such common dress look so beautiful were astonishing. Nicolette pressed her palms against the fabric of the dress. "Do you like it, Miss?" she asked making Nicolette nod at her. 

"It's gorgeous!" she whispered softly as she got down of the step she was on and turned around making her big dress twirl around at the end. "Tonight is the party and I must say, nothing is going to stop me from finally seeing him and destroying them one by one" Nicolette heard how the glass of the mirror broke because of the anger and pain she had inside. Her maid smiled at her a nodded. "Let's do my makeup, shall we?"

Tonight the plan was simple. He would finally see her in all her glory. But her heart continued to pound hard against her chest and she only knew well what it meant. Nicolette wouldn't let her emotions ruin this party, tonight was about pay back and it was certainly a bitch. 

{HI EVERYONE I KNOW I HAVE BEEN DISTANT FROM WRITING. GUESS AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED DIDN'T HAVE THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE. I HAVE IT NOW JUST THAT I HAVE LITTLE TIME BUT THIS IS A PREVIEW OF THE CHAPTER THAT IS COMING UP SOON. PLEASE STAY TUNED.}