5

Brantley's POV:

It's been 4 weeks since I've seen or spoken to Julianne. An entire fucking month. She wasn't answering my calls. Or my texts. Hell, she wouldn't even open the door to face me at her house. I tried. I sat and banged on her door for what felt like hours. I could hear her sobbing inside. All I wanted to do was take her in my arms and hold her. Make it better. But she wouldn't let me. I could be that man for her. Jules was my whole world. I loved that little girl with everything I have. But she dosent feel the same. So here I am. Pacing the house on a Saturday afternoon. My chest physically hurting. I wasn't myself anymore, I was a hollow shell. My whole world just crashed. Not only is she the woman of my dreams, but she's my best friend. Was. She was my best friend. She's not my anything anymore. My buddies tried to pull me out of this funk. But eventually they gave up too. I was leaning against the wall flipping through pictures on my phone. It was all Jules. My little blue eyed angel. I slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor, the more pictures I saw, the angrier I got. I slung my phone across the room, not caring as it shattered against the wall. I put my head in my hands and let out a roar full of so much pain and anger that I'm sure was heard for miles. "Fuck this!" I roared, surging to my feet and grabbing my keys. I had to go to her. I had to plead my case.