7

Brantley's POV:

God she looked good. No make up, circles under her eyes, and she lost weight. But she was perfect. "You're here." She nearly whispered. All her friends were staring. "I am. I couldn't stay away. I tried to give you your space, I really did. But baby I need answers. Why not me?" I asked her as I walked closer. "It was always you Brantley, how could you not see that?" She sniffled and curled in on herself. "Then why the hell are you runnin girl?! I'm right here! I'm fighting for this. For us. I'm all in blue eyes. Don't you know how much I love your little ass?" I exclaimed. "But... But I was always your little buddy..." She stammered. "Of course you are! You're my best friend woman. You're my soul Jules, and I'm begging you.. Begging you baby, don't push me away again. Please." I was desperate. I couldn't lose her. Without warning she leaped at me, locking her legs around my hips. I grasped her tightly and spun her around. I kissed her soundly and pulled back. "I love you too Brantley." She smiled wide. "Thank God." I sighed in relief. Then I growled. "If he touched you I'll kill him." I rumbled. The girls all gasped. Jules giggled. "I've only ever been yours B. Just yours. No one else's." She said honestly. And I loved her that much more. I kissed her again and cradled her to my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was just scared. You mean so much to me, and I was terrified I'd lose you-" Jules started to babble. "Hush now, it's alright darlin. I know why you pulled back, I get it. But don't ever doubt what you mean to me, alright?" I shushed her gently and and sat with her in my lap. "So... You're the guy?" One of Jule's friends asked. I nodded, not really acknowledging her. Jule's clung to me tightly. "Make them leave." She whispered.  I kissed her forehead and set her on the chair next to me. I stood and started rounding up the women, trying to get them it of the house.