9

Brantley's POV:

We didn't make it out to get something to eat. Instead, I stayed right there in that bed and I loved my woman. Jules was frantic. We were all over each other, as if we couldn't get close enough. When lunchtime rolled around, we finally pulled apart long enough to drag our asses downstairs for food. While we were eating lunch, the doorbell rang. "Jules its Jeff, are you there?" We heard. I growled. "I'm gonna shoot him." I rumbled. Blue Eyes giggled and shrugged. She stood and headed to the door to open it. "What Jeff?" She huffed. Jules stood there in nothing but my tshirt, smelling like me, and covered in whisked burn. Yet this little shit was still trying to hit on her. "Well you forgot to give me your number last night." He said arrogantly. Jules snorted. "Oh I didn't forget, I just didn't give it to you. I'm not interested." She said bluntly. I grinned and walked up behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist. Jeff looked stunned, and she slammed the door in his face. I scooped Jules up into my arms and pressed her up against the wall. Then I did what I do best. And if that little punk ass happened to hear her screaming my name, well that's just pure coincidence....

The end.

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I know this is short, but I'm going to be attempting to wrap up all my unfinished stories. Lol. If there's anything you guys would like to see or read specifically, don't hesitate to make suggestions. <3
~S