chapter 14

The next morning I wake up from the sun beaming in through the Windows while rain is pouring down. I mentally groan thinking of what a dreary day it's gonna be but then lighten up when I realize Liam has the whole day off. At least I won't be alone today! I turn away from Liam and look at the alarm clock on my bedside table and see that it reads 9:17 in the morning. I don't know why I'm up so early, but I am, and fully energized.

I throw the duvet from my body and slip out if bed and over to my suitcases. Grabbing a few things as fast as I can because now the coldness of the room is consuming my body. I then run into the bathroom with my things and start a nice hot scolding shower. When the temperature is to my liking I shut the glass door behind me and hop in. I begin to massage my hair down with shampoo and then rub shaving cream along my legs. I pull out my razor and delicately run the sharp blade up and down my skin trying not to cut myself. One leg done, two legs done, I then start to lavish myself down with the body bar I had. As I go to rub my back with the bar I hear a click and cold air come rushing into the shower cube. Before I even had time to turn around to see what happened I felt 2 arms grab my waist.

"Good thing this is a hot shower, I got cold when you left me." Was whispered into my ear. I turn around to see a very tired looking Liam.

"You're tired baby. Come on lets get you back to bed." I say turning around to shut the water off but I'm stopped before I can do so.

"I just need to be woken up a little." He says with a smug expression.

"I think I can take care of that." I wink before dropping to my knees and allowing the hot water to run over the top of my head and Liams stomach.

I gently take his manhood in my hand and pump up and down. Squeezing harder, Liam throws his head back and grabs onto the sides of the shower. I then slide my thumb over the tip causing him to groan out and grab my hair into a ponytail.

"Ju-just do something!" He begs.

I shift my body up a little more and still pumping him I kiss my way down his abs and trace his v line with my tongue. I then pull my hand completely off his length and replace it with my mouth causing him to scream out. I work my mouth over his length and I swear the shower gets hotter and steamer. I work my best to fit him all the way in but have a little difficult since he is so large. Finally fitting him all in his moans get louder and grip on my hair tighter.

"I fuck I'm s-so close." As I can feel him start to twitch inside of my mouth I decide to send him over the edge by constricting my throat around him and swallowing. Sure enough not even seconds later his hot seed shoots into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow it all and then come back up to face him and he pulls me in for a kiss.

"Well, I'm wide awake now!" He says chuckling and also making me laugh.

"Are you done in here?" He ask me and I nod my head yes, "then come one baby." He says turning the water off, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me and carrying my bridal style into the bedroom. I giggle as he lays me down and lays beside me.

"Well that was fun." I finally say making him smile.

"Indeed. So princess, what do you want to do on this cold and rainy day?"

"Hmmm... I was actually going to go shopping tomorrow while you were at work but if you wanted to go today?"

"That sounds great! Shopping and lunch?" He suggest. I know Liam, and I know he doesn't want to do the same kind of shopping that I want to do. But, he did say he wanted to go and I'm going to see how far I can get my way with the whole pregnancy card. Of course I'm going to let him do his thing I just don't want to spend all of my time in his type of shoe stores.