chapter 29

*Harry's pov*

Why do I feel like this? This is bad, very very bad! It's my best mates wife for crying out loud! I just- no matter the time I just can't find myself to move on from Audrey. I mean sure she's one of my best friends but sometimes I couldn't help to think she was more. I've always wanted to meet her since Paul started talking about her. Then when she got in trouble I wanted to be the guy to help her out, but no, Liam had to be. I could be married to her right now making beautiful babies with her, loving her body, mind and spirit. But I can't because Liam is.

I'm not always like this, but when I get in these moods I just need to see her and cuddle her. Why can't I seem to look past the fact that I have feelings for her and just move on with my life? She's married! I'm the only single member and that doesn't help the situation any. I just need to find someone, someone like her.

Speaking of her, I just need to see her and Liam. I haven't heard from them for a few days. All of us got together the day after Christmas, all but them. I wanted to make sure they were okay.

I pull into the driveway and shut my engine off. I hope they don't mind me just showing up but I missed my best mate and yea, her. I knock, nothing. Knock again, still nothing. Finally I grab the spare key and unlock the door walking in and making myself at home.

"Honey, I'm home!" I call out and there is still nothing. What is going on? Suddenly I hear Audrey's beautiful laugh float through the house. I listen some more and realize it's coming from the kitchen.

Making my way in there I see Audrey, back pressed against the island and facing me while Liam is pressed against her, face buried in the crook of her neck.

"Fuck-" Audrey calls out.

"Hey guys." I stay leaning against the doorway. They both jump and Audrey screams.

"What the fuck Harry?" Liam shouts throwing a roll of towels at me, causing me to laugh.

"Oh, was that suppose to hurt me?"

"What are you doing here Harry?" Liam basically growls at me.

"I just wanted to see you guys, haven't heard from you in a while. Missed you."

Audrey says something to Liam and him back, causing her to look down as he smirks. He rubs his hands on his jeans before lifting a very pregnant Audrey (...well not that much but very pregnant for her!) and sitting her on the island.

"We missed you too Harry!" She says smiling.

"But you should have called!" Liam says. Audrey playfully hits him while laughing.

"Your fine Haz. Come hereeeee! I can't move!" She says laughing some more. Her beautiful melody brings a smile to my face.

"I'm not gonna find any surprises am I?" I joke.

"Just shut up and come hug me!" I do what she says. Wrapping my hands around her waist and her around my neck pulling ourselves into each other.

"I've missed you Harry." She whispers resting her head on my shoulder.

"You look different." I confess.

"Is that bad?"

"No, you look cute with a bump."

"Bump? More like mountain!" When she says making both Liam and I laugh.

"Baby, your beautiful." Liam says. Why can't that be me saying those words to her? I mean, I could but they wouldn't effect her the way they do when he says them.

"He's right, you know?" I say pulling away and seeing her big, bright smile. I smile back and kiss her cheek.

"Will you help me down?" She laughs,