one - mr. not so perfect

The darkness made it nearly impossible for the girl to see Park Jimin (aka the secret bad boy). It was the 30th day since she first started following him. She wouldn't necessarily call it stalking, at first she was only following Park Jimin to investigate whether or not he was cheating on her beloved sister. He was indeed cheating on the girl's sister and she had found out by witnessing him bring home different girls every night to an apartment her family was never invited to. His family was wealthy and he could easily gain access to their money to buy a secret hideout, which he did do. He had a house "for show" and one for his "private affairs" that no one knew of. Except for the girl and his many one night stands.

The girl didn't believe in perfect and Park Jimin's impeccable image countered that. So, when she discovered a fault in his seemingly flawless life, a cloud of curiosity began to dwell upon her. Her sister, however, did not support the fact that she had been following Park Jimin.

"You're so naive."
"Our parents are using our relationship for their lifetime business deal."
"How could you not tell? Why are you so oblivious?"
"You're 18. Think like an 18 year old and quit being such a child."
"I'm going to marry him later and so what? Why do you suddenly care about whether I love him or not?"
"I'm seeing someone else besides Jimin and...what does that mean to you?"

She was startled by a sudden cry. It was followed with loud sobbing. The sobbing directed her to a dark figure leaning against a brick wall holding a phone that illuminated the face of a boy she knew too well by now.

"I can't do this. They can't hear me cry?"
"I have no one to call anyways."

The girl felt sympathetic towards the older boy. In the public's eyes he had a cheerful spirit, but in reality he was nothing but broken and lonely. Normally she would keep her distance and observed Jimin unobtrusively. Whether it was at school or at home, the girl lived among the shadows. Most of the time, her presence was unknown or not memorable to others. She liked it that way; her shyness kept her out of trouble. But that day she had a sudden urge to escape from her quiet little world. Although she was shaking in fear of the unknown consequences of entering into this human's dangerous and private life, her voice came out firm.

"Crying isn't a bad thing, you know. Normal people do it all the time."

The sobbing stopped.