six - his stupidness

He needed an aspirin, soup, coffee or anything to relieve the pain pounding his head. Jimin laid there his body facing the unbearable after effects of alcohol consumption, aka the hangover. His shirt was covered in what he concluded was his own throw up and he was practically drowned in sweat.

He didn't remember how he got home, or what particularly occurred the previous night before. His memory was fuzzy and the last thing he could recall was talking to his fake lovers little sister.

Jimin sighed. He was used to this type of thing. He got drunk often and could barely remember what happened while he was drunk. He normally didn't care. But something about last night made him uneasy. He was scared. Scared he did something to the young girl who held conversation on the rooftop. Scared he hurt he. But he couldn't remember. Scared he touched her. But his mind was blank.

He took out his phone and dialed April's house. Just for precaution, in case something did happen, he needed to clear things up. "Hello, is April home." He spoke softly.

"This is her."

"This is Jimin."

"About last night...I don't remember a thing."

"You didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry I'm okay."

"Wai-

She hung up on him and he was confused. He just wanted to ask how he got home.

"You're a terrible liar, April." He thought.